What kind of alarm do YOU have? Impressions?

DaemoN

Jul 1, 2005
Wichita, Kansas
www.TeamFE.net
jdmk3_87t said:
What about the Python series? Any feedback on them...I've been looking for a good quality alarm myself...this is a good thread...bump...
Python is the same company that makes Viper/Clifford. Python is the lower end stuff, Viper is middle, Clifford is higher end. If you want "good quality alarm" go with a Viper or Clifford imho.

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
DaemoN said:
Python is the same company that makes Viper/Clifford. Python is the lower end stuff, Viper is middle, Clifford is higher end. If you want "good quality alarm" go with a Viper or Clifford imho.

I was under the impression that the viper/clifford were the exact same?
whats the difference between the viper v791 and the clifford rsx3.5?
they look the exact same and list the same features. Do you know what specifically is better about the cliffords?

Jon

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
Viper/Clifford/python are al the same... the only difference is the color of the remote. They're all made my DEI and they all literally plug into each others wiring harness. They're the same :)

I had the Viper, now I have the Python. Excellent alarm if its installed by someone who has a clue.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
DaemoN said:

That's not true.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I have a factory alamr, most people dont go thru the trouble to steal a 15 or so year old car that only sells for 3 to 8 g's, I'd rather put money into making the car nicer or faster, I have a garage and otherwise dont leave the car out without it being locked up, and our cars aren't worth stealing the few people who would wouldnt take it because of what it is theyd take anything, basic joyriders, a facotry alarm, locked doors, etc should keep those types away. If someone wants your car, they WILL GET IT.

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
IJ. said:
Mines goes

WHOOOOO WHOOOOOO WHHOOOOO BARP BARP BARP BARP EEEEEEEEAAAWWWWWW EEEEEAWWWWWWWWW WHOOP WHOOOPP WHOOOOOPPPPP then repeats ;)

(well that's my impression of it anyway)

lmao, reminds me of when I was in california there was this mocking bird that apparently picked up all the sounds of an alarm and was repeating it in order... my whole family almost died laughing it was soo amazing

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
Justin said:
Viper/Clifford/python are al the same... the only difference is the color of the remote. They're all made my DEI and they all literally plug into each others wiring harness. They're the same :)

Yup, exactly.

I have the Viper 791XV and I really like it and have had no problems so far. I installed it myself and it only took me about 8 hours:biglaugh: . I made a really cool wiring diagram showing exactly how to wire it in my 90 Turbo. If you decide to do it yourself and need some help, let me know.