What is your life outside of SM?

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
89nasupra--real name is Todd, 32 years old, married for 10+ years. i have 4 kids ages 13, 7, 6, 3. first met my wife in middle school and have been together since. I work for an oilfield supply store as a inside sales rep.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Suprarx7nut- Full time MCEN (Mechanical Engineering) student at the University of Colorado, Work ~20 hrs/week @ Best Buy to support, among other things, the Supra obsession I have. ;)

Still with my h.s. sweetheart @ 22 yrs old, been dating for almost 5 years(holy crap!) and very happy. :)

Trying to find a job that will help me afford the FLEET of cars(mostly mk3's) I hope to soon cater to. :)

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
My name's Adam, I'm a materials engineer currently doing failure analysis work at a consulting company. I'm married, no kids, one dog, and in my spare time I play hockey, ski/snowboard, mountain bike, and avoid working on my car.

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
savannahashlee;1266911 said:
Shut up...I didnt 'Lagged' this thread..

NOW it's official!

You coined the term forever.:biglaugh:

-crisp

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Adam, full-time business management student at Skagit Valley College and full-time fiance to my wonderful Cat (mrs_honestabe). No pets of my own, but I have 2 adopted cats and 3 adopted dogs (my landlords, fiance's, and dads). I don't work but I'm looking for a job. My hobbies are the Supra forums (not to be confused with SF), working on the Supra, and keeping my fiance happy.

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
Slow66;1266783 said:
Yes. Yes it is. :)

Here's mine
ct_somatom_definition_ca6.jpg

and

08-529siemens.jpg

CT = Dual source 64....been doing a lot of heart scans lately (although i don't do them at night since there is no radiologist present) but its quite a piece of machinery, when its not broken...some of the 3d recons are amazing
Angio = dual tube that does some real nice rotational angiography...also some very nice 3d recons on that thing...

Nice to see some others in the field on here....

Reminds me of my wife's Lab ( CATH/E.P. Scrub nurse)

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
bmoss85- my real name is brandon, my job title is chemical process mechanic or cpm, i have a wife and 2 kids both boys, 3yrs and 18months old.

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
Real name is Andy.Paint/body work for the past 12 years.For the last couple years the paint shops have been slow,so now I have branched out,learned to mig/tig weld,and program/run welding robots,and currently am building boats as a full time job,and part time at a paint shop.Pretty much a skilled laborer in several different trades(was a mechanic for several years also.)
Most of my free time goes to my 4-yr old daughter Makenna,other time is spent playing/racing my mini rail(dune buggy)or working on my supra or cressidas.

jmanbball

Yellow Jacket
Apr 17, 2006
Hittin' the books at Tech
3rd Year Mechanical Engineering major at Georgia Tech, also co-oping (aka interning with same company every other semester) for John Deere. Currently working in Charlotte at one of their engineering centers.

N87Turbo

Feb 10, 2008
Aberdeen, SD
Real name is Nate, Im a highschool dropout making $16-$33:biglaugh: an hour at my fulltime job as a delivery man at a local home improvement store. I also work partime at a bodyshop. Saving up money for my mkIII's, and a house. No girlfriend or pets, life is all good right now!

HardtopTE72

Sep 10, 2008
Tampa. FL
Mike
Toyota Tech 4 days a Week. Half Time College Student 2 Days a week trying to become a diagnostic sonographer.
Soldier in Florida Army National Guard. 4 Yrs. E4. 63B Wheeled vehicle mechanic
Toyota Lover
Gonna be a daddy anywhere within the next 2 weeks. About to get married to my middle school love.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
I am also a part time student. I am about to have a business degree (will be done in the spring if I can make through my current classes) and have been in the WSU Electrical Engineering Program for some time now. I'm now thinking of switching majors to Mechanical Engineering. We'll see...

Thanks for sharing everyone! It's great to know a little more about each other.

But not too much! :biglaugh: ;)

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
Kenneth, 39. Been with my wife for 20 years now. Two great kids, a bitch Min-Pin dog and a kitty.

Full time firefighter/paramedic at DFW International Airport. I work 24 hrs on and off for 48. Part time flight medic on fixed wing air ambulance. It pays all my supra needs.

When not working, chilling at the house, working on or driving the Supra.
Spending waaaaaaayyyy too much time of Facebook.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
I'm a 21 year old Engineering student in my 4th year of a 5 year program. I have decided to take it easy for my last 2 years because I have no desire to graduate, not get a job and have my college loan payments come due.

I'm recently single so I chase after hot college women like it's a full time job.

I have become quite good at beer pong lately. Being pro at it has its advantages...see paragraph 2. lol

I can't wait for the semester to end so I can get back to back breaking manual labour. I love the exercise, the tan and not thinking all day feels good some times.

SuperNova

May 29, 2008
Grand Prairie, Texas
Adam, 20yrs old, Full-Time student working on my Bachelors in General Science, then Mechanical Engineering later. Work Part-Time as manager at Schlotzskizzz (I still can't figure out how this job pays for school and two project cars. lol). No GF at the moment.

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
working at autozone! Its kind of a crap job but it...gets the job done? Also boxing/kickboxing practice, RC cars, mountain biking, video games when the weather is bad

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
??supra: names Anthony, 23, married, 1 year old daughter. United States Coast Guard, Avionics Electrical Technician 3rd class. Currently working on the MH-60J, stationed in Kodiak, AK