What Is This

FernandoDLT

Apr 13, 2007
Texas
I have a '90 Supra with the white package. On rear of the side skirts, the corner just before the wheels, theres these cracks in a certain shape. Ive noticed this on alot of white supras only. What is it? Can I get removed? How? These cracks drive me crazy, it really stands out from the rest of the car.
You can kinda get the idea of what Im talking about in this pic, mines darker and has more cracks in it.
http://img400.imageshack.us/my.php?image=im001432lz0.jpg

Thanks
Fernando

Last edited:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
That link you posted isn't going to get us pics...

Try [noparse]
yourpic.jpg
[/noparse]

Fozbo

7M Love
Apr 4, 2005
Norman, Oklahoma
Even though there isn't a picture, I am pretty sure you are talking about the rock shielding in front of the rear tires on the body. It's an extra thick layer that has faded/cracked over time (ironically enough, to keep the paint under it from chipping away and looking bad).

FernandoDLT

Apr 13, 2007
Texas
Ok I fixed the link

Fozbo;915300 said:
Even though there isn't a picture, I am pretty sure you are talking about the rock shielding in front of the rear tires on the body. It's an extra thick layer that has faded/cracked over time (ironically enough, to keep the paint under it from chipping away and looking bad).
Thats exactly what Im talking about. Can I remove it and get a new one or something?
Thanks
Fernando

Last edited: