What is the point of Off topic????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... my thread got closed?? why?:: angry :::rant2:

I posted in off topic. where my thread belongs... :1zhelp:

I was requesting information on a guy that jipped me. I also described what happened to me. :cry:

I was hoping that someone would recognize the guy, or maybe knew him. :1zhelp:

As far as i could tell I didnt offend anyone. :eek3dance

Off topic means... not having to do with Supramania or Supras right?:stickpoke

My first time posting on off topic on my own, not getting my thread dumped there by a moderator because i did an Oopsy. :flamed:

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
Rule number one: never trust people you dont know with money.
Rule number two: never close a dispute paypal or anywhere else, until the situation is completely resolved and you have everything you wanted.

There are alot of ways to find someone on a computer i.e. myspace, facebook, whitepages, google, exc. supramania is not one of them. Like DT said, I'm not sure what you expected to get out of it.

Your lucky it was only $200, people get fucked out of so much more everyday. I got fucked out of $500 on here, all they can do is permaban, this isn't a courtroom. It sucks, but lesson learned. If you really want to do something about it, contact IC3.gov, or take him to small claims court.

Kangae

Buzzin' Half Dozen
Sep 13, 2007
Utica, New York
Were you expecting to round up a Supra posse to go hunt this guy down? Its bad that you got ripped off sure but I don't know what anyone could do here that you couldn't do yourself, I believe DT posted some pictures of phonebooks, sounds like a good way to find someone who's name you know.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
86andhalfWhiteGirl;1448700 said:
Ok... my thread got closed?? why?:: angry :::rant2:

Because it's a public witch hunt for someone who isn't on this forum to tell their side of the story.

86andhalfWhiteGirl;1448700 said:
I posted in off topic. where my thread belongs... :1zhelp:

Clearly not.

Additionally, you'd think with the FAQ, and the dozens of examples on the Wall of Shame that show this is not the way to appeal a moderator/admin decision, you'd figure out this isn't the way to go about it.

Thread closed - don't create another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.