What is the difference between ge and gte?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spade

7M or DIE Trying
Nov 26, 2007
Asheville
im thinking of buying 2 7mges, what all can i do to the motor and can i turbo it in any way? If i put some power on it will the 7mge block hold up? Help please any advice would be great!:evil2:

BlindRonin

Where are my pants!
Feb 27, 2006
St. Louis Missouri
First off welcome to the forum. The big difference between them is the 7mgte is already a turbo motor. There are countless threads on your questions try usng our search feature and read the pinned instructional posts in the sections. We have some rules when posting but to star you off.

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55630 Ma70 starts you on the right foot so look at the links provided about the N/A 7m and good luck

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
The most obvious is GE=N/A and GTE=Turbo. You can do a NA-T on the 7MGE. But, if you can get your hands on a 7MGTE, that would be a better start.

Other differences is Compression Ratio, smaller Injectors, Distributer cap instead of Coilpack, Intake manifold just to name a few.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
You obviously did not search or use the sticky. I hate to be the "search" police or whatever, but this is ridiculous. You got your answers (some of them, anyway) so now this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.