What is/are your 2014 Supra goal(s)?

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Install FFIM, SP61, 550s, vpc, fcon, dyno?
or get a turbo kist for the 2jz that i finished building for a long time (mainly because i wanted to finish the 7M first) or find a shell for this 7m and drop the 2jz in or another shell for the 2jz. SO MANY THINGS TO DO!

Van

87t Hardtop
Mar 26, 2006
Oak Grove, OR 97267
This years goals are to finish the conversion of the Supra to a Track Ready GT car with a Roll Bar installed, all the aero bits working properly and the loss of another 200Lbs (20 off me and 180 off the Supra). Then take it out to several track days around PIR (our local raceway), for some test and tune sessions and then NASA HPDE events!

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
1. Recover steering wheel in new supple leather
2. Replace worn out 330k mile suspension
3. Repair bent wheel lip
4. Repair window tracks so they don't rattle
5. Window tint
6. Replace Driveshaft with Driveshaft Shop custom 2 piece aluminum (if Frank will finish the damn thing for me)

DeMoN2318

May 24, 2012
Arizona
Figure out if I fried my clutch this past weekend...if so...replace it
Beech Short Throw
Retorque head
Lex AFM and 550s
Install NEO and get it tuned
Retro Spec Front Lip
HIDs (the wrong way)
HID fogs (the wrong way)
Touch up paint
SIV 2014!!!!

IndigoMKII

May 9, 2011
Madison, Virginia
Replace steering rack, replace steering rack bushings, replace tie rod ends, replace lower ball joints, install new suspension on front and rear, install new poly subframe bushings, reshim my diff, install a twin plate clutch and finish my t4 setup.

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
7M4EVR;1983070 said:
^Re-Shim the differential? Purpose?

It's like a heavier pressure plate for the clutch. Except for the LSD. Puts more pressure on the clutches so they hold more.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
IndigoMKII;1983083 said:
Like stated, it applies more force to keep a one wheel from happening when a stickier tire is put on.

Thanks, I had just never heard of it. know of any place to find info on this or a write-up on the process?

755hp

Goal - 755hp
Jul 19, 2012
Tri-State Area & MI
Just picked up my first Supra in October 2013 for $1400. Its completely stock with 107,000+miles. Its a 1988 7mgte 5sp Turbo Targa. I have a year left till I graduate with a Bachelor's in Engineering so I'm still paying for school.

LoL So I'll keep it simple for this year:
- CXRacing/Driftmotion Exhaust and Downpipe
- Plus resealing of cam-seals and front main seal (oil leak)

http://www.cxracing.com/mm5/merchan...Product_Code=CB-SUPRA-MK3&Category_Code=7MGTE
http://www.cxracing.com/mm5/merchan...R&Product_Code=DP-7MGTE-L&Category_Code=7MGTE
http://store.driftmotion.com/static/i-7mcamseal.php
http://store.driftmotion.com/static/i-7mfrontmainseal-toyota.php

BTW Open to any suggestions on a "do it yourself" front main seal repair. LoL

gsxr141

Oct 24, 2010
rochester
big plans for this year. building another motor....:(
also, going to be making some custom parts for myself and for the rest of you guys too..... :)
big things happening here.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
Turn my mk3 from acting as shelf and storage bin to running car again lol

oh and install some sick ass parts and lay some thick ass strips

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
Turn my mk3 from acting as shelf and storage bin to running car again lol

oh and install some sick ass parts and lay some thick ass strips

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Fix the little problems with my 7M hopefully get to fixing my oil leak that is from the oil pan, major pain in the ass especially since my MK3 is now my only car. Maybe fix up my accord to bring it back as a daily but for how much I gotta dump into it I'd rather dump it into my MK3 to make it better but it would be nice to daily the crappy accord but I hate that car so much feels like a death trap and the A/C doesn't really work also hurts my back to sit in it. Driving my accord makes me love my MK3 even more. I want to start building my 2jz but I think I should do that when I start a career. I don't even know anymore lol maybe find mint condition blue leather seats for my MK3, so I can swap out the cloth for nice leather.

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
2014 Goals?

Red Car: Get my 1JZ-GTE VVTi Swap Running by May, Track Ready by July (for PowerCruise)
Blue Car: Sell it. (This is proving to be harder than expected.)