what happened to gtepower.com?

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
i had been looking forward to this site since 7mpower never got updated. i had periodically gone to www.gtepower.com when it was introduced on here and i liked how it looked. made a few updates, then revamped the whole site. was looking really good and FINALLY a website that might be up to date and be a good showcase of some nice cars. however, i havent checked in a while so i go today, and its completely gone!

what gives?

i had thought the guys doing the site were on here, but search didnt turn up any results.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
i was the webmaster for the site. duane revamped the whole site. once school restarted and past that not sure what happened.

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
Promises were made and then were broken. I took it down untl I get time to have someone help me with it full time which is what it will take.

Duane

Thanks for the coments as I had it revamped by a buddy of mine locally.

PS: This is Duane on Ron's puter

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
jt2ma71 said:
Promises were made and then were broken. I took it down untl I get time to have someone help me with it full time which is what it will take.

Duane

Thanks for the coments as I had it revamped by a buddy of mine locally.

PS: This is Duane on Ron's puter

it will take a full time webmaster to have it up to your standards and for just working on it in my free time previously it wasn't bad overall. it served the purpose and would have been easy to update and keep going. plus i was working for free! can't beat free!

Supra_brothers

Super Lurker
Oct 18, 2005
TX
the was fine the way it was mkiiina went out of his way and spent alot of time working on the site for free duane just kinda flaked off with letting joe what else the site wants *note mkiiina was doing all this work for free with no cost to duane at all for creating the site or the images after duane went ahead and had someone "remodel" the whole site without informing mkiiina its was kinda like mkiina did all this work for duane and spent countless hours for duane to go a totally different way without informing the person who was carrying that site. But oh well not really sure whats going to happen to the site ~Jon