What do you NA guys want that you dont have?

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
supramacist said:
I don't see how my posts are different from yours in any way other than the fact that I am tired of ordering things on line and getting left empty handed.

Don't act like unrestricting any type of air is something no one wants to do because all of us wants as much air as we can make to hit that filter. Everyone wants that, wether they have yet to realize it or not and the fact that you have what you need for an air box just affirmates the fact that if you didn't. You may be in the market for one. I went back in to apologize after reading johnathons post and that apology still stands. If you will accpet it. Or we can keep yacking on eachother, wich I would rather not do.

Nah bro, it's all good. I was just making a point. Nothing more. :icon_bigg

Everything listed in this thread is a viable product. Whether or not you or I would personally buy it doesn't mean that no one else here would. We're just here trying to help a peer establish a viable business.

supramacist

Banned
Apr 8, 2006
The Grassy Knole
I agree. I don't want to go on with either of us having some hard feelings because I meant nothing by what I had said to you personally and do feel like the right thing to do is apologize. I think you for your time and now let's just get back to cars. My bad but I'm ready to call us straight and you seemingly are as well, cool.

Thanks man I didn't want us going on being assholes to one another. I mean we have a common interest and that's what it about here. Thanks for being cool.

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Clip said:
anyone actually know how much itd be to go the ITB route?

There was a thread on this on SF... In the end I believe the cost was ridiculous for the benefit it offered. I'm sure if more than one kit is being made it'll be cheaper, but I doubt it'd be cheap enough for most of us to consider it. Sorry, but I don't remember how much it did cost... I'm pretty sure it was more than $400.

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
OfnaRcR4 said:
Well, not reading all the post above i want a full cold air intake and some other go faster goodies. My damn car is still slow

Yeah, i agree......cold air intake hardpipe ( with brackets) from behind the fog would be nice.

I have the oil relocation kit from summit and a oil cooler. I peiced it all together for $100. Works great with the inline thermostat. :icon_bigg
If you need info LMK ill be glad to help with that

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
GotToyota? said:
So what are the actually benefits from changing to ITB?

-Matt

im thinking better/faster throttle response and very little turbulence due to the velocity stacks. this is speculation.

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Used the MBE before on my Ford Granada - was easy to setup - much easier than a megasquirt. No need to replace sensors either - just as long as you wire the existing ones up - it can use them. Can take either MAP or AFM inputs.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
Ideal, how about a fabbed bracket to support aftermarket filters on the AFM? i just picked one up today and gotta go get some aluminum to make mine.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
935motorsports said:
Fabbed bracket?

A proper intake system will support the OEM bracket.

sadly i don't have a proper intake system. its just a flange that bolts up to the afm that a standard k&n will fit over.

Asterix

Lurker of Power
Mar 31, 2005
Vienna, VA
CRE said:
***How about a hardened bolt set for aftermarket driveshafts which actually fits?

See this thread for my post, also copied here:

Asterix said:
From Pegasus:
AN6-12A bolts at $0.69 ea
MS21042-6 nuts at $0.79 ea
AN960-616L washers at $2.99 for 100

Total cost: $8.91 plus some shipping. You can always find something else to get to make shipping tolerable, like gear oil.

No machining necessary and they fit perfectly. I'm never going to worry about them, ever.

One washer under the head, two washers under the nut. Lots of extras...

Asterix

latemevol24

Dec 4, 2005
lancaster pa
didn't every post here but i did browse them. a front face intake manifold would be awsome. see if u could work on that and cai for it and a lot of people would save their pennies for it.