What do you guys do when you buy drinks at the drive though??

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
this -

attachment.php

NoKittenMKIII

40mm BOOM
Mar 22, 2009
Sands of Iraq
roundfinger;1411601 said:
since i am usually driving solo in the supra i use one of the dual cup holders you can get at the auto parts store that slips in between the passenger seat and the center console. Its not the best looking, but it works.

Same here. Didn't even have the car a week and had one in there. I used to dip, so I always had a Gatorade bottle or Coke bottle with spit in it. Still the best way to go IMO.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
If I'm drinking I'm not driving hard so it takes little pressure/effort on the wheel, this car is an auto so that helps but even with a manual I seem to manage.

Hold drink in my right hand with the heel of my hand on the wheel and shift with my left, once the shift is done steer with my left.

"Cup Holders" are a very USA thing we didn't start getting them here until the 1990's, earlier there would be indents in the glovebox lid that worked if the car was stopped.

northsupra

Normally Insane
Mar 30, 2005
Norway
IJ.;1411809 said:
With the hand not holding the drink :)

^^ this

But you can put your knee up to the steering wheel to keep the car straight, as u shift. Can even turn, but thats not very safe :D

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
The cupholders are a huge fail.

I usually hold my drink in my left hand whilst I drive.

Now the seats have been re-done, and carpets dyed, no more drinks allowed in the Supra.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Turbo Habanero;1411934 said:
On a real note what was toyota thinking even a Viper has cup holders lol

Guess they didn't care/understand/grasp the US obsession with cup holders?

Where do you draw a line I mean I've seen em for those stupid big bucket kwikimart slushies.... :nono: