Fixed hard start. Check
Concussion.... Check.

It's been a good week. (Mostly)

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

PhxBlue

Feb 9, 2014
Arizona
A heads up.

I was having really hard starts, high idle , and cruise control that was really wonky but still worked. Turns out it was all related to ONE vacuum hose. Look there at the t valve and make sure your hose/s haven't come off. Mine was off on the right side of the T where I'm pointing. Plugging the hose back in solved three issues at once.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395612267.080292.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
jdmfreak;1997254 said:
How do you like the leds?

Ive heard good things but all I did was install them and haven't had the car out at night, been driving the 4runner lol so i'll let you know in like a week or so have a seized caliper to take car of on the supra

Janch

Jul 23, 2012
Riga
today i wondered about using prolong both to A340e gearbox and engine. im very impressed of tests and my frind uses and he tlls me he feels the difference right away. says its 400ml to add to gearbox.

i can or shouldnt?

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
Took off my wing. Here is a sneak peek of what's going on...

y7eha2ad.jpg

e6y9azaj.jpg

ebysusur.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

DeMoN2318

May 24, 2012
Arizona
Rewired the Knock Sensors (Thanks Shaeff!!)
Changed tranny fluid
installed SS V3 short throw and new TRD shift knob
Installed new gauge cluster (w/ Boost to Volt conversion)

Last edited:

A-to-the-J

Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
Silver MK3;1997333 said:
I actually kinda like that spoiler, its very simple. What exactly is it and how do you plan on securing it?

It's made by a guy named Javis. It is the smaller rocket bunny style. Sadly, only way is double sided tape. :(

Last edited:

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
A-to-the-J;1997372 said:
It's made by a guy named Javis. It is the smaller rocket bunny style. Sadly, only way is double sided tape. :(

Are you planning on painting it to match, or leaving it? Would you also mind posting up some pics when you have it fully installed? I actually like it that it is mounted with double sided tape. Drilling into my car's body scares me. I've been thinking of adding some sort of a wing to my Supra.

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
Silver MK3;1997399 said:
Are you planning on painting it to match, or leaving it? Would you also mind posting up some pics when you have it fully installed? I actually like it that it is mounted with double sided tape. Drilling into my car's body scares me. I've been thinking of adding some sort of a wing to my Supra.

Atleast I'm not the only one.. can't STAND holes drilled in cars lol. I've always been super impressed by 3m 4010? Double stick tape.. I'll have to double check that number.

Yep, 3m 4010 heavy duty double stick tape
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
I got some of this 204601381.jpg
I used it to hold down my boost controller and I am pretty sure if I try to remove or lift my boost controller it will rip the plastic off or something. This stuff is insanely strong.

1jz-Rolla

Sep 11, 2011
Canberra
A-to-the-J;1997372 said:

thankfully yours looks a lot better than the shitheap quality one he sent me..........

You can urethane it on also, but make sure you clean up the underside really well or it won't adhere well at all.

gsxr141

Oct 24, 2010
rochester
i spent more time online trying to find a new turbo, and other parts. i haven't gotten a reply from albert on his 60-1, so i might consider an sp turbo.
any suggestions for a bolt on model? i want a new one now. lol

A-to-the-J

Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
Silver MK3;1997399 said:

I will be painting to match. I will be posting up pictures when it's done. I have to get the holes filled and painted too.
1jz-Rolla;1997465 said:
thankfully yours looks a lot better than the shitheap quality one he sent me..........

You can urethane it on also, but make sure you clean up the underside really well or it won't adhere well at all.
I would probably contact him regarding that. I'm not too sure about urethane, but 3M tape had worked wonders on all my other cars

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Backlash2032;1997409 said:
Atleast I'm not the only one.. can't STAND holes drilled in cars lol. I've always been super impressed by 3m 4010? Double stick tape.. I'll have to double check that number.

Yep, 3m 4010 heavy duty double stick tape
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Yeah, my body is straight and the paint is clean. I would be too worried to drill into it. I usually use the 3M automotive tape like you would use on vent visors or so.

A-to-the-J;1997470 said:
I will be painting to match. I will be posting up pictures when it's done. I have to get the holes filled and painted too.

I would probably contact him regarding that. I'm not too sure about urethane, but 3M tape had worked wonders on all my other cars

Nice, it should look good. I'm looking forward to seeing it painted and installed. I like the subtle look it has. If you don't mine me asking how much did it cost, and how do you order from Jarvis?

A-to-the-J

Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
AbsoluteSpeed;1997447 said:
I've got one of those coming my way. It shipped out today but I won't see it for at least 2 weeks.
I was thinking of painting it grey to match the trim.
I actually thought of that, but I think I'd rather paint it to match.

Silver MK3;1997471 said:
Nice, it should look good. I'm looking forward to seeing it painted and installed. I like the subtle look it has. If you don't mine me asking how much did it cost, and how do you order from Jarvis?

I paid less than any aftermarket wing I've ever had. You can find him on Facebook, his name is Javis Marte.