What did you do to your supra today? Pics

supra1jz

Apr 14, 2008
Auburn, Georgia, United States
Doat;1910556 said:
Quick question, I want to replace the seal for this piece because it seems that it is leaking a little bit.
46805_4380642916419_1848284586_n.jpg

I don't know if the seal for that is the input shaft seal on driftmotion or if it's that and something else.

I would say that's the input seal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
I love you so much I will go to my local dealership and price match. You guys have any recommendations on flywheels for a stock setup? I need to replace my stock flywheel but would like to find something that is less than the Fidanza one for $300.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
I am in a bit of a rush to get this done I don't want to take up space in my friend's shop for a week, so getting it done asap will be better for both of us. He doesn't mind since I am paying him but to me it's one more customer he can't take care of.

Sep 19, 2011
Des Moines, IA
Today I decided I am going to redo my whole fuel system I ended up ordering a Walbro 400lph fuel pump, along with some -8an fuel line and all the fittings I will need. I also ordered a inline fuel filter and FIC 850cc injectors. Really looking forward to this spring after I get it tuned.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
emericaskater285;1910586 said:
Stock. I have heard horror stories about the aluminum flywheels, and other aftermarket ones. My buddy shredded one pretty good this last fall.
Even with a stock setup?

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
i'd go with a stock piece i think i checked toyota to see how much they wanted for a new one just to see and i can't remember how much exactly but i know it was alot for just the flywheel especially since i was fine with just machining mine

i know your in a time crunch but only options might be finding a oem one in good shape on the forums here or funding one here and machining it

dm offers this too
http://store.driftmotion.com/static/i-7m-gtelightweightflywheel.php

Sep 19, 2011
Des Moines, IA
Doat;1910588 said:
Even with a stock setup?

It will wear a lot faster than the oem.
If you want a good oem piece that you can take to the machine shop and have them resurface, I have a spare in my attic I could sell ya for a fraction of the other flywheels you are looking at. I know the resurfacing of the flywheel will be about 25 to 30 dollars. my last one was 25 dollars. If you are interested pm me.