What did you do to your supra today? Pics

George_Bonilla

Mar 29, 2015
Northern Virginia
www.instagram.com
NRG slim hub and quick disconnect. Cheap steering wheel off another build with a TRD horn. I can't decide what steering wheel to go with, to many choices. For now this has a clean look and I'm happy.

78c99f38de7dbf16fc1e6f14c78f55b2.jpg

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Apr 30, 2012
kennewick
Pulled the dash to confirm my heater core was leaking. It was much worse than I thought. Coolant had somewhat soaked into the sound deadening and was all loose over the trans tunnel from what I could tell so I took it out to prevent rattling.

I also noticed two gray stickers near the shifter inlet, is this a indicator at the factory for which color of interior to put in? Just had me thinking...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
ouch.......right on the body line too.

kind of amazing the taillight didn't crack just from flex thought so that a plus as you said.

drogon

Oct 29, 2013
Dallas Texas
GC89;2067346 said:
ouch.......right on the body line too.

kind of amazing the taillight didn't crack just from flex thought so that a plus as you said.

Yea man really sucks oh well lesson learned haha. Yea I think I got really lucky and missed the tail by a hair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Apr 30, 2012
kennewick
while it was nice today, i washed the soup and installed an aftermarket (Shooting for OEM look) front lip. i think it turned out pretty well considering it was under 40$ with hardware.

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Apr 30, 2012
kennewick

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
Nice lip sheedy! BTW, I have enough to purchase a JDM rep lip from Japan. I'm just waiting on the website that sells it to work a few things out with their check out system.

Last edited:

drogon

Oct 29, 2013
Dallas Texas
So yesterday I was making some fitting adjustments to my intercooler pipes to allow the hood to close. After doing so I went to start the car to check for rattles and no go. After some diags with my dad we think there is no fuel. Checked all fuses all is good. I did just change the fuel pump to an aeromotive stealth pump but I was not aware that I would need to change the wire awg and circuitry. I didn't hear the pump with I turn the key to acc but the car ran fine for a couple of days. I will have to look into it more later have to work today hopefully I didn't kill my new pump lol😦

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Apr 30, 2012
kennewick
drogon;2067662 said:
So yesterday I was making some fitting adjustments to my intercooler pipes to allow the hood to close. After doing so I went to start the car to check for rattles and no go. After some diags with my dad we think there is no fuel. Checked all fuses all is good. I did just change the fuel pump to an aeromotive stealth pump but I was not aware that I would need to change the wire awg and circuitry. I didn't hear the pump with I turn the key to acc. I will have to look into it more later have to work today hopefully I didn't kill my new pump lol
Are you running the factory ecu? If I remember right, the fuel pump will not kick on if you turn the key to the acc position only. Double check the tsrm but if you jumper E1+Tc on the diagnosis block you should hear the fuel pump kick on. Unless it's wired in differently than the factory pump

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

drogon

Oct 29, 2013
Dallas Texas
Yea I'm using the stock ecu, and kept all the stock wiring. Been looking into the 12v mod. I tried jumping fp to b1 on the diag box to see if I can hear it and nothing. I'll double check that after work today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk