what can i do 2 get more out of my 88 turbo

white2j89

Jan 13, 2007
ny
i hav the basic stuff n it right now 550 inj lexus maf titian 1.4 mhg washer behind the wastegate 8-9 psi us head jdm bottom end act 6 puck stock pressure plate ssq blow vale what can i do 2 get more out of it wit out goin carzy its my everyday driver i hav a 89 gettin ready 2 do a 1j or 2j n it not sure wit 1 depends on how the money lookz

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
No shit, where's that Nashman translator? I think it'll need an update to compute this thread. ;)

BTW: the search function works wonders, check out the Mod's tech sections on here on the list of upgrades to do to the supra right off the bat. It kinda sounds like you skipped a few things an jumped right into bigger stuff when you started modding based on that jumbled up mess you call a paragraph ;).

white2j89

Jan 13, 2007
ny
got a 2 nos stickers they keep coming off every time i hit the gas i had a vtec stick on n i ran a 18.4 at the track damn

Ric

Setting the standard
Feb 22, 2007
Central Florida
www.1jzgte.us
Make sure you order the correct size so you don't blow your engine. Being a 7M and ARP head studs, i'd probably go with the medium sized one.
Turbonator.jpg

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
Yes, DEFINITELY get a Tornado. Those things are the best! :naughty:

Also, you'll want to get an HKS Fuel Cut Defenser, and disconnect the wastegate vacuum line, and cap off the port on the compressor housing. This way, you won't be losing any boost pressure through the wastegate, and boost as high as you can! :)

Make sure you put in 87 Octane gas ONLY, and do a few WOT runs during the hottest part of the day. It will be awesome!

white2j89

Jan 13, 2007
ny
i got apr head studs,1.4 metal head gasket,550 inj,lexus maf,3inc down pipe,3 inc exhaust no cats,n1 exhaust,us spec head,jdm bottom end,fuel regulator,act 6 puck,greedy timming belt,hks ssq blow off value ,4 washers behind the waste gate (the car had f con n it but was takn out when was sold 2 me) so what else i need

Burntz

Sold the Supra
Apr 20, 2007
Nebraska
Hi gees I fink he shuld git a botle of everclear adn pewt it in his gas tanc. Maik u goo weel fahst :)

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Or just sit in the driveway and drink the everclear until you THINK you're going really fast :biglaugh:

Waaait... was there something else in that liquor? ;)