What are you reading?

MavEryck

Apr 6, 2013
Redondo Beach, CA
"Problems in Contract Law"

I'm in law school and we're taking Finals. "Problems in Contract Law" is not the easiest book to read but there is some great information in the book. The information has already helped me tremendously!

I'm also reading "Property" and "Tort Law Alternatives."

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Next up, assuming my dad ever finishes it (I lent it to him since he likes to read), is Ron Paul's The Revolution. Until then, unless another GRM or Motortrend issue shows up... nothing.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
I read the back of my cereal box today

could not finish the maze thou.... dam you post cereal, dam you "why must ya make it so hard"

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Just finished Skousen's "The Five Thousand Year Leap". Written in 1981, is as truthful and insightful now as it would have been when it was first published. Probably more so, if I'm honest.

If you've ever wondered what inspired the US constitution and the founding fathers in writing it, it's a great read. Not to mention, it paints (if you're able to analyze current and recent history) a rather horrifying picture of just how far from the original plan for peace, prosperity, and happiness this country has wandered...

MadRPM

Nov 9, 2012
Tampa
The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde
The Bogleheads Guide To Investing - Larimore, Lindauer, LeBoeuf.

@ northdakotakid: It's awesome! FIrst book I read when I got my phone.