What are my wheels worth?

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
I just got a new car that came with a set of aftermarket wheels on it, and I have NO idea what they're worth. I'm not a fan of the style, but they are real Rays wheels, and that must count for something, right?

They're "Rays Eins Kahn 3" wheels, 17x8 +35mm Front, 17x9 +38mm Rear. There is some curb damage on one of the front wheels, and the finish isn't perfect, but overall they're in pretty good shape. They're quite dirty in the picture here, as I haven't washed them yet since I went my roadtrip to buy the car.

I've been searching eBay and various forums trying to find similar sets for sale, but have had basically no success in determining their value. Anybody out there have any idea what these might be worth? Thanks for any help you can offer!

This is the only thread I've been able to find anywhere with similar wheels for sale:
http://zilvia.net/f/wheels-tires/469372-fs-ft-rays-eins-kahn-ii-17x8-40-5x114-3-a.html

IMAG0145.jpg

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
How they look on different color cars isn't a huge concern to me. They came on a red '91 that I recently purchased, and I dislike gold wheels just about universally. (Maybe acceptable on a white car)

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
It's worth how much you would pay for them and how much other wheels ( real wheels) are up on the market in your area. Assuming the tires are good you can get most 400 for them. IF they have crappy tires i'd say 250 max