What a moron. (Video)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Damnit, I actually cringed. I don't even know the dude, but I just knew his head was about to be squisshed!!!!

Look Dave, I used punctuation......yeah for me.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
The guys with the rollback should have longer boards with them at all times just for lower cars, but there's no way I'm looking up under the car with it up on a ramp..............:aigo:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
meh. The hydro lock on that cable is what most rollbacks are holding the cars on with.
The pros use a ratchet strap on each wheel, but I do what he did all the time. It's as safe as climbing a ladder.
The driver could have lifted the deck a little and lessened the damage, but there probably wasn't any. Plastic bends a lot.;)

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
buckshotglass;1084867 said:
meh. The hydro lock on that cable is what most rollbacks are holding the cars on with.
The pros use a ratchet strap on each wheel, but I do what he did all the time. It's as safe as climbing a ladder.
The driver could have lifted the deck a little and lessened the damage, but there probably wasn't any. Plastic bends a lot.;)

so, that like take plastics to sandpaper....just grinding away!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Whenever I climb a ladder, I don't have the option of a three thousand pound car crushing my head...........:sarcasm:

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
When I blew my twins and had to have the Supra towed home, AAA sent out a flatbed tow truck that was customized so that it could get lowered cars like mine up onto it without any issues. The truck sat on air bags and dropped to the frame, lowering the angle of the bed. The tow truck also had these cool little plastic wedges that went under the rear tires which allowed the ass end (as the case was) of my Supra to be perfectly centered on the bed.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Yeah, that tow truck driver is a bit of a tard...

But if you look at the car, it looks like it was lowered to the point that there was ZERO room to work with as well.