Well, The 86.5 is gone

Zer0DeGreeZ

Feb 11, 2008
N. KY
As of right now my 86.5 is sold, and i await the gentleman to come back from the bank with the funds. All is well thouh, the new owner left my heart feeling warm and fuzzy inside when he told me that he has owned 4 of these supras in total and comes from owning a brand new '82 form back in the day. Also my beloved 86.5 is to b come a father son project for him. Also he is a local, so I'll one day see my darling on the road again. This saved me from sending it to the scrap yard for emergency funds. I'm glad it's found new home.

Howeer, this now means that both my white 89 turbo and my 86.5 N/A are now gone and sold away due to recession and needing to feed the kiddos. Hopefully in about six months i'l be in the market for another if all goes well. :)

Zer0

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
sorry for the loss i just picked mine up and the wallet got tight quick lol but hopefully i will never have to part with mine

Zer0DeGreeZ

Feb 11, 2008
N. KY
SupraDreamPDR;1397339 said:
Atleast it seems to have gone to a good home.

Absolutly. :)

I might get banned for saying this but i might also either be seeking a 300zx, awd car, or another supra (Possibly MKIV NA). depends. If i get this job i'm looking towards monday i'll have a bonus in 6 months. somwhere between a 5k and 10k raise a year. evaluations for the better positions is determined on the first six months of my work performance. It's family related but they are a hard ass. Please don't shoot me guys. lol.

Zer0 DeGreeZ

Zer0DeGreeZ

Feb 11, 2008
N. KY
dubsupra209;1397838 said:
noooooo stay in the supra game....you better..haha :evil2:

It would be nice to stay within the community i already know so well rather then have to meet a bunch of new people. Plus i wouldn't have to learn a whole new engine inside and out. lol.

Zer0

reydio

Supramania Contributor
Oct 3, 2008
Pearl City
Good Luck on your future endeavor!!! You think the supra is expensive? 300Z is another contender....

Zer0DeGreeZ

Feb 11, 2008
N. KY
reydio;1398755 said:
Good Luck on your future endeavor!!! You think the supra is expensive? 300Z is another contender....

yep and massive electrical issues to solve as well from what i hear. But extremely fast and with the 2+2 a 50/50 weight ratio balance perfect for drifting, and auto x.

:)

Grandavi;1398773 said:
Sad to see it go. I hope you pointed the new owner here! Probably the best service that you can do for them

Absolutely. He has owned an 83 Celica Supra, and 3 86.5+ MKIII's. and never knew about Supra Sport, or here, or anything really. lol. Hopefully he will find it beneficial to shop here and there before going through Toyota directly unless absolutely necessary.