Well it happened

IndigoMKII

May 9, 2011
Madison, Virginia
Poodles;1857770 said:
Definately not 40MPH... He was stnading on the brakes at the time :)

And downshifting wishing the car could stop before I hit. I was cruising at 40 because I knew they were frequently in the area. I'll try to run up there later today and snap some pictures of the 87 shell I bought.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Glad you were alright. Sorry to see your car in that condition. Show us some pics of the new shell. What color is it?

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Does noise scare off the deer in your area? I've only had a couple of them walk into the road in front of me, and a quick blip of the throttle seemed to hurry them along... my car is a bit on the loud side for a street driven Supra though.

Don't want to jinx myself, but I've been fairly luck on the deer front so far. I guess it's only a matter of time though...

IndigoMKII

May 9, 2011
Madison, Virginia
akito;1857865 said:
Glad you were alright. Sorry to see your car in that condition. Show us some pics of the new shell. What color is it?

The 87 shell is red and the PO trailed it but forgot to tighten down the targa top so you can guess what opened up like a tuna fish can..

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
No Deer here (well not many that come near roads) but we do have IDIOT Kangaroos....

Counted 15 last night on the drive back from Dinner (25 Km's) these stupid things have 0 road sense, a couple of weekends ago I came across one at the side of the road facing away from me, as I got closer he did a U Turn and hopped across the road in front of me... A Bud had one that same weekend jump into the side of his Soarer on the way out of here...

LOL'd @ Pissing on it :)

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
IndigoMKII;1858014 said:
The 87 shell is red and the PO trailed it but forgot to tighten down the targa top so you can guess what opened up like a tuna fish can..

Was this the one for 400 on CL a few days a go? I'm guessing you'd be using the front end parts?

IJ.;1858398 said:
No Deer here (well not many that come near roads) but we do have IDIOT Kangaroos....

Counted 15 last night on the drive back from Dinner (25 Km's) these stupid things have 0 road sense, a couple of weekends ago I came across one at the side of the road facing away from me, as I got closer he did a U Turn and hopped across the road in front of me... A Bud had one that same weekend jump into the side of his Soarer on the way out of here...

LOL'd @ Pissing on it :)

^^ hahahaha seems like they're as smart as the deer we get here

IndigoMKII

May 9, 2011
Madison, Virginia
akito;1858630 said:
Was this the one for 400 on CL a few days a go? I'm guessing you'd be using the front end parts?

The one in stafford? Yep for 400. The shell isn't in bad shape except for the targa looking like a semi ran it over..

If you're in springfield we'd have to hang out sometime.