Weekly meet in Moorestown, NJ on Tuesdays

Sinister Supra

Apr 14, 2008
NJ
BrandonW;1108208 said:
ive seen a red supra at that best buy before and i think a white one that looked to be n/a because of no wing and molding that said turbo on it was one of those yours?

I drive a white n/a.

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
Sinister Supra;1108828 said:
I drive a white n/a.

ohh hmm maybe it was your car i spotted there

maybe when i get my car all ready for the road again before the rebuild we can cruise up to this meet together :stickpoke i haven't been there yet

Sinister Supra

Apr 14, 2008
NJ
BrandonW;1108995 said:
ohh hmm maybe it was your car i spotted there

maybe when i get my car all ready for the road again before the rebuild we can cruise up to this meet together :stickpoke i haven't been there yet

Sounds good to me.

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
me and sinister supra should be heading up there this tuesday if he makes it i was going to just follow him up, i haven't been up there yet :eek3dance

InvisibleMonkey

2JZ NO SPIT!
Sep 17, 2005
SNJ
i'm there every week so there will be at least one other MKIII if you show up

but i know sinister supra is there a lot

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
yeah i'll be rolling through with my loud car all i have on now is the stock turbo elbow / nothing / cat back talk about free flowing exhaust haha

sounds kind of cool with the turbo spooling like no other but i need to get my exhaust put on my friend had been busy lately (he works at collision max and at his uncles shop after but not all the time)

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
there was alot of people there i really didn't expect it to be that big

to bad their was only 4 supras: me sinister, invisible and whoever that guy was that pulled up in the red n/a mkiv

oh and there was sinisters honda buddy we pulled up with :thumbsdow
haha j/k

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
InvisibleMonkey;1149232 said:
the supra showing is never good...we drive rare fucking cars, lol

haha yeah, but thats fine with me because i own a cool car that everyone down the street and so on does not have :cool:

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
oh and next time i gotta take a look under the hood i never looked at a 1j in real life only pictures and whatnot and maybe give it a nice rev or something haha

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
hey by any chance do you have any pictures of that make shift car that was set up near yours? that was funny