Weekly meet in Moorestown, NJ on Tuesdays

InvisibleMonkey

2JZ NO SPIT!
Sep 17, 2005
SNJ
Every Tuesday in front of the Best Buy in Moorestown around 7:00 (people show up around 7:30 though, I'm usually there at 7 anyway) is a local meet, it's starting to get really big but I'm the only Supra there; only other one has wiring issues and hasn't been there since last summer(owner comes though, I forget his username though) and it would be AWESOME to see some Supras roll up. The meet seems to be overrun by 300ZX's and 3000GT's.

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
hmm i may show up sometimes when i get my car back from paint and body, thats close to me

im in turnersville

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
i won't be able to make it today but i can next week and its on a good day too i have off on tuesday and wednesday

InvisibleMonkey

2JZ NO SPIT!
Sep 17, 2005
SNJ
no....that was our old spot that got shut down last summer

the one we meet up at is off of nixon drive in mt. laurel right across from the moorestown mall

here's the address:
1420 Nixon Dr
Mt Laurel, NJ 08054

it's seriously getting BIG, last week we had at least 80 cars show up, and one guy (who happens to be an MKIV owner) is trying to come weekly and lives an hour away from the meet

InvisibleMonkey

2JZ NO SPIT!
Sep 17, 2005
SNJ
LOL. You posted on a public forum but don't tell anyone?

Seriously someone counted 135 cars at one point tonight. Only 3 of them were Supras and mine was the only MKIII.

Bring some MKIII guys with you, I know you know more than I do.

InvisibleMonkey

2JZ NO SPIT!
Sep 17, 2005
SNJ
I'll be there a little late guys. My dad and stepmom have to go to a funeral and I have to watch my little brother and sister until they get back but it shouldn't be too long.

InvisibleMonkey

2JZ NO SPIT!
Sep 17, 2005
SNJ
w00t! it was nice to see all you guys there and thanks again for helping me with my tail lights...i just fixed them this morning and they're perfect (except for that one that doesn't like to get brighter, but i'm not worried about it right now)

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
its a dual filament bulb. replace the bulbs. Hope to get more folks from sm out next time. There were alot of nice cars there. including me and chris's 2 supras, there were 5 mk3's and 2 mk4's that i saw. and there was a guy who said "jeez there are supras everywhere". Meanwhile there were about 30 vettes and 6-7 GTO's.

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
xarewhyayen;1092013 said:
its a dual filament bulb. replace the bulbs. Hope to get more folks from sm out next time. There were alot of nice cars there. including me and chris's 2 supras, there were 5 mk3's and 2 mk4's that i saw. and there was a guy who said "jeez there are supras everywhere". Meanwhile there were about 30 vettes and 6-7 GTO's.

There were three mk4's. Remember the last one that the chick drove up in.
But yea it was pretty fun. We do need more supra guys to come. Next time We all going to drive in together. I mean everyone. lol We going to have a line of supras. We gotta get fulio. I'll see if i can get some other guys.

InvisibleMonkey

2JZ NO SPIT!
Sep 17, 2005
SNJ
xarewhyayen;1092013 said:

LOL. What luck I've got. I got pulled over for my brake light being out. My bulbs are fine. Looks like I have a minor wiring issue. I'm gonna try to fix it this weekend.