We Should Have a Coordinated Chat Room Time/Day Maybe

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Some of my friends have been asking me about the chat room. It seems as though some members are interested in hanging out in there, but just keep missing each other when they go there. Imagine having a car meet that did not have a set time -- it would not work out at all.
The way it works out now is some go in there and see nobody so they leave immediately.

So for those who like to hang in there from time to time, pick an official day maybe.
Or you can just keep bumping this thread and saying, when are we on next?

I think it is great for the community to meet up with each other like that. Some of the people I consider to be my friends the most are those that I have met in the chat room and now I IM them and vice versa.

There is one thread that lists our screen names at various sites and AIM so that we know who is who:
http://supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331
POST 1 has some of the listings as well as a link to get the program which is at the bottom.
POST 4 tells you how to navigate with the AIM program

I think we had a thread like that before the hack and recall members bumping it from time to time.

I have heard things in there that made me laugh so hard that my stomach hurt the next day – and I am even athletic too. heheh
You will be surprised to see how different people may be in there than on the forums.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
we need to find out the time zones for peeps like europe is 7 hours ahead of the Usa, austrailia and New Zealand is like 9 i think (correct me if im wrong), so the best time for everyone would be right after work for the USA peeps and pretty late at night for the aussie and NZ people.
there has to be a 2 hour gap somewere were everyone is avalible.