Want to see a mustang owner humiliated?

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
funny-pictures-bored-cat.jpg

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
brs86supra wait a minute, i thought u were gonna build the 7m, now ur going 2j, wuts jordan gotta say about this?

and Jordan speaks.......... Im giving him my 2jzge. Im going 2jzgte surprise!!!

London ur lucky if i didn't have plans for that then "No soup for you"

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
ah ok now i see, well good luck to both of u. hopefully i can start my build soon. just dont know how soon. well on a slighter note i parked the supra for a while (just for a little bit till i can figure some things out) so i guess u can say no soup for me.

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Aaw, c'mon, I wanted another mustang guy to kill with the new motor! :burnout:

I'm sorry guys, we did take video, I am waiting on the guy who took it to upload it... he's being lazy as hell and I'm about to go smack his sr20 so he'll quite building and post it. Supposedly I'm on the top of his hit list, so when I am done, he's supposed to put his sr20 against me... Do we have a rape icon?

Jordan, I really appreciate you selling me your motor, it's saving me a lot on the shipping and I'll at least have someone local to get with about the little issues. So far no one else is talking to me or being of any help.. guess the 7m guys are mad at me for switching. :biglaugh:

Does anyone local tune megasquirt on the dyno?

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
panblackrose;1136980 said:
So far no one else is talking to me or being of any help.. guess the 7m guys are mad at me for switching. :biglaugh:

Not mad here. Just got hyped up...and hopefully you come through this time. ;)

Scott...so I guess your keeping your beast? :bigthumb: And did you paint or cover that triangular piece black, right before the rear wheel well?

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Scott, I would love you forever :love: if you helped me tune my car. It would save me $$$ to go megasquirt, and I wouldn't mind forking over a little bit to rent a dyno for tuning purposes for an hour or two. I just want to make sure it's tuned correctly from the beginning. Not to mention payment for your services. :naughty: do you accept stripper gifts? :boobies: :boobs: Because I've got the hook up :biglaugh:

Ryan, you weren't part of that group, plus I was being funny. I know they're busy :sarcasm: :biglaugh:

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Oh, don't go all emo on me Dustin, I WAS just kidding :biglaugh:

My schedule is hectic and doesnt exactly fit the 9-5 (or something similar), so I don't get to hang with people as often, nor is it that big an issue. Sure, it gets old not being able to meet up with people, but it's nothing to cry about :nono:

That's the issue I am having currently with Jordan. I work 2pm-10pm (and school 8am-11am depending on the day), and he works (I'm assuming) 7am-3pm. The times don't exactly make for good "hey let's get together and talk engine crap for 3 hours" schedules :biglaugh: Would it be awesome to actually get the info, feedback, and ideas that are inherent with human interaction? Yes. :sarcasm:

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
It's not like I don't try to hang out with you guys... No one ever calls me to hang out, so *nyeh*:crazy1:

Sorry to hear they took the mkII man...

PS- I didn't suck anyone's dick... I asked nicely... :sarcasm:

PSS- That video should be posted today!

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
man sorry to hear about that glenn. and just get that thing on the road landon, i mean now cant have another supra down. and another mustang owner??????? remark whats that about???