Wallpaper of my brothers car: 300zx

Status
Not open for further replies.

parid

HossWagon
Aug 18, 2005
Oregon
siman said:
I am sure when I post the interior shots I will get question after question.

"Why is the door open"

No one would care about the door IF YOU WERE TAKING INTERIOR SHOTS. Maybe you haven't caught on yet, but that wasn't really an interior shot was it?

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
parid said:
No one would care about the door IF YOU WERE TAKING INTERIOR SHOTS. Maybe you haven't caught on yet, but that wasn't really an interior shot was it?

No one cared except you bro. :biglaugh:

I guess you also did not even read the first page. The photos are not done yet. Those are just some early shots and fast chops.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
supra90turbo said:
My B. I already looked it up myself, but you didn't use it correctly in describing Dylan's chop.

How did I NOT use Gradation :) A series of gradual, successive stages; a systematic progression. ) in describing the blue and brown in his chop?

Unless your completely blind, you have no excuse.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Wait I thought these were done, but your's were still being worked on... I dunno, I don't think many people were that out of hand, you just didn't take some kindly questions and criticism. Look I can go to school as a lawyer for 7 years and still lose a case... just because He's a photoCHOP master doesn't mean he'll make something that EVERYONE will love.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
MassSupra89 said:
Wait I thought these were done, but your's were still being worked on... I dunno, I don't think many people were that out of hand, you just didn't take some kindly questions and criticism. Look I can go to school as a lawyer for 7 years and still lose a case... just because He's a photoCHOP master doesn't mean he'll make something that EVERYONE will love.

But does a lawyer tell his defense plan to the opposing attorney before his plan to defend is done? Thats where that particular "case" would not mesh with this scenario.

Point is people always find problems no matter how good it is. And that is a HUGE pet pieve of mine.

Its easier to judge others than judge yourself.

From that comes JELOUSY.

-Jonathan

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
supra90turbo said:
You know what, spelling is a pet peeve of mine.
For that, I think you're jealous.

As they say Haste makes Waste. I guess I type to fast, and honestly dont care one here. I am not being GRADED.

Oh, and read my signature. I guess you and Turbo-Joe are in the same boat of LACKING PERIPHERAL VISION.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
siman said:
But does a lawyer tell his defense plan to the opposing attorney before his plan to defend is done? Thats where that particular "case" would not mesh with this scenario.

Point is people always find problems no matter how good it is. And that is a HUGE pet pieve of mine.

Its easier to judge others than judge yourself.

From that comes JELOUSY.

-Jonathan

What are you talking about? Does you're friend have photoshop defense plans? whose his opposing chopper? Does it matter if we have criticism towards the work? No.

If you post pictures you can't only expect "Thats' the greatest picture everer" comments. People do have their own minds and preferances and will ask questions like "why'd you do it this way", or "this might have looked good too..."

Maybe you should calm down and not take everything so seriously when jumping to anger and typing too fast on here.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Siman your resorting to name calling is not helping your cause. Also someone asking about why the door is open doesn’t make them ignorant. Another thing I should point out is that some of the people made some honest posts, you took offence to them, posted snide remarks and that brought out the retaliation you now see. You posted the pictures up, so you should be ready for opinions even if they don't agree with you. You take offence far to easily. Plus some people are posting on here just to irritate you, and you indulge them by actually taking them seriously. They actually get a kick out of the fact that you have such a thin skin and you can't differentiate between a serious question, and a question that is just yanking your chain.

That said, those pictures are ok ~, the photoshop is solid. Where it falls short is in it's artistic quality. The effects take your eyes focus away from a very beautiful car. This is counter productive, with any effects you add or any thing you do to the picture, you want it to draw your attention to only the car. The effects in those pictures are only distracting. All that schooling and expensive equipment you brag about seem to have given the artist the ability to do a good photochop, but the talent to make it "professional" still seems to be lacking. However I’ve only seen two pictures, maybe the rest will be better.

Last edited:

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Damn you guys argue fast.

Addressing the spelling thing:
Siman the reason spelling is so important is for the search feature of the forums. You need to spell correctly so that when people go to search for something down the road they don't have to figure out the five hundred different ways to misspell a word. If you spell things right they can easily find the word and we don't get as many "I searched but I can't find threads".

Sorry for double posting

Status
Not open for further replies.