Wallpaper of my brothers car: 300zx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
The actual shots came out good, but I'm not big on the effects. The motion blur on the 2nd one would work better if the wheels were radial blurred to make the car look like it was moving, otherwise it just looks pretty odd to me.

They're nice wallpapers, I'm just critical cause I'm a photoshopper too :)

Zach

ECUMaster USA
Apr 6, 2005
TX
I love the angle on the first shot.

Tell your brother he needs some new wheels :)

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Well Joe, what the hell did "K." mean?

Nobody asked you a question,
it seems that you posted a questionable comment just to be ASKED a question.

I swear you feed on controversy and arguing. Seriously grow up and just quit pestering me.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
So you are implying that schooling will not help the person to shoot better film, nor edit with a software that has 3 instruction books 1000 pages thick, AND having the best camera and lens on the market to the everyday consumer has nothing to do with a good photo?

N

NDBoost

siman said:
Well Joe, what the hell did "K." mean?

Nobody asked you a question,
it seems that you posted a questionable comment just to be ASKED a question.

I swear you feed on controversy and arguing. Seriously grow up and just quit pestering me.
wow talk about getting anal retentive over one comment

let me try it..

K, but in all reality the photoshop or "chop" work is complete shit. Yah their cool but i woudlnt use it as a wallpaper, however; the actual angles and shots are very fucking good.

As far as schooling goes, ive never taken one design class that ive actually learned anything from. Everything i know about web design, programming, and graphic design i learned BY MYSELF. I taught myself, samething with cars. I learneeded by getting in there and just fiddling with shit.

Ill probably never take a class for graphic design/web design..
However, seeing that im not THAT artistic i would def see myself taking a photography course..

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
But you guys are forgetting one thing,

THOSE ARE NOT EVEN THE FINISHED PRODUCT. Not even half of the photos are done, and I have not put anywhere close to all the photos.

Like I said in the other thread, its going to be a couple of weeks before we can host the real finished products.

Of course I cannot sway you guy's judgement on petty 1 hour choppings.

Status
Not open for further replies.