VIR holiday laps

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
im trying to see if anyone would be interested in coming to VIR next week. ive been up there a few times for this event and had a blast. but i was always the only supra. let me know if any of yall would like to come and ill try and findout more information.

well next week At VIR raceway they are having holidays laps at the track. pay about 25 dollars and you get about 30 mins on a 3 mile track also can get up to some pretty high speeds its on november 12th we should try and get alot of people to meet up there.

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
Good times. I'm gonna see what I can do about drumming up some interest in the Hampton Roads area. I'm not sure I'll be out there or not. It kinda depends on what car I'm driving by then.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
sixpatch;1635034 said:
Good times. I'm gonna see what I can do about drumming up some interest in the Hampton Roads area. I'm not sure I'll be out there or not. It kinda depends on what car I'm driving by then.

What car? what othe car would you drive?... LOL!

Needboost: Damn bro I wish I could make it. We talked about getting out your way this year too. I have alot going on that weekend... I will get the word out, I know I can get a couple MK2's and Johnny with the the Celica to come out and support Im not sure about the MK3's around. Someone can come drive my car for the weekend if they want...:naughty:

SIKE:yikes:

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

IJ.;1635092 said:
Make 100% sure you get some footage, I watched a DP/GT race on TV and LOVE that circuit!

^^^^^^Footage please

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
applesauce;1635449 said:

Hahaha... I can see me asking him now. "Hey man... I know I still owe you money on the car, but can I borrow it to do some track racing?"

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

^^^^^^Footage please

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

applesauce;1635449 said:

Needboost: Damn bro I wish I could make it. We talked about getting out your way this year too. I have alot going on that weekend... I will get the word out, I know I can get a couple MK2's and Johnny with the the Celica to come out and support Im not sure about the MK3's around. Someone can come drive my car for the weekend if they want...:naughty:

^^^^^^Footage please

Oh and btw. I was half way out the door heading to your house before I saw the "Sike"...

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
applesauce;1635449 said:

its cool man i know how things go. but yea just spread the word. this is a charity event that they have to raise money for unfortunate children so its for a good deed plus you get to have fun while helping.lol i will be there tomorrow morning to pick up ur car may keep it longer than a weekend tho.lol

^^^^^^Footage please

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

oh i will def get some footage. but depends on who operates the camera if it will turn out decent

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

oh i have some info about the laps.

it is a benefit for the salvation army that will take place on november 12th at VIR 3.27 mile track most of the time you will reach sppeds around 100 at least i did in my n/a. it will last from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. sessions will last from 25 to 30 minutes. the cost is $25 cash or donations of $25 worth of unwrapped toys or non parishable foods.

also F and S photography will be donating free 8 by 10 color picture to every vehicle that particaptes. And TMI will be giving rides in the ARIEL ATOM for 10 dollar donations.

just spread the word and come to this event will be a great time. and we can educate people about what real super cars are. the SUPRA.lol

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Needboost;1635592 said:

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

oh i will def get some footage. but depends on who operates the camera if it will turn out decent

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

oh i have some info about the laps.

it is a benefit for the salvation army that will take place on november 12th at VIR 3.27 mile track most of the time you will reach sppeds around 100 at least i did in my n/a. it will last from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. sessions will last from 25 to 30 minutes. the cost is $25 cash or donations of $25 worth of unwrapped toys or non parishable foods.

also F and S photography will be donating free 8 by 10 color picture to every vehicle that particaptes. And TMI will be giving rides in the ARIEL ATOM for 10 dollar donations.

just spread the word and come to this event will be a great time. and we can educate people about what real super cars are. the SUPRA.lol

Can I still donate $25? If someone from hear goes they will bring it or I can paypal you...

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
It's not looking good for me to make it this year. There's still a chance, but the issue is that it's on a weekday. I'm gonna talk to the organizer of the event and see if they can't get it moved to a weekend next year. I've got tons of customers that want to go, but Friday's are the second worst for them.

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
it was pretty awsome. got up to some pretty good speed had about 35 mins out on the track and top speed around 110 pretty good for a n/a i guess. ill post up pics asoon has they put the photographers put them up. took some videos but there not to good as i hoped some points we almost came to s stop because a guy went off the track. but ill put them up tomorrow asoon as i can