Vinyl Body Decals

Hey guys!!!

Question to all that might have information.

I am looking to buy decals for my supra. And i think they would be considered Custom..lol. And i got this idea from ken's build. I have an 86.5 just as he does but his has a decal that looks like it came from the dealer.

Anyway I was wondering if any SM member can make them and if so how much would you charge to have it done. Here is a link to pics of what I would like to have done.

Thanks for looking guys!!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
86andhalfWhiteGirl;977035 said:
hey thanks and I happen to be looking into that now.:icon_bigg

Talk to a local body shop. When my Pickup's door was driven into a dude came out and sketched it and printed it out, at my body shop. Pretty neat to watch.

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
Print out a Pic and take it to a vinyl artist/printer.

It's not rocket science and these people do it for a living, don't you watch pimp my ride?

super supra dave

Oct 12, 2007
manassas va
this isnt the Fast and the Furious. not to sound like an ass but the mkIII is a beautiful car, there is no need to muck it up it stickers. get a nice paint job and some new rims and you should be more than happy.

kabanimk3supra

kabanimk3supra
Apr 11, 2007
oklahoma
super supra dave;977735 said:
this isnt the Fast and the Furious. not to sound like an ass but the mkIII is a beautiful car, there is no need to muck it up it stickers. get a nice paint job and some new rims and you should be more than happy.

+ 1

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States

Well you kinda do sound like an ass.;) MKIII's are very beautiful cars so why muck them up with aftermarket wheels, stupid wings and body kits? It all boils down to personal taste and what you want on your car. What you may think is ridiculous is hella cool to another person. If she wants the graphics then she should get them.

The first three pictures are of my car. I can't tell you how many people tell me to keep the graphics. Problem is, the car needs some bodywork and the graphics are in bad shape so they will have to be removed and I will not be replacing them. The only reason I would have them back on the car would be for nostalgic purposes since the car was bought new with them.

super supra dave

Oct 12, 2007
manassas va
mind you im not being a ass. its just that supras are sexy with that lil bit of hips in the back.lol. so there is no reson to mess it up and the rim are nice, do they have them any wider?

Phantom

Dec 9, 2005
Los Angeles

If the person wants to put those decals on it, they can do it if they want.
We all should just do want we want with our cars in general and stop worrying about what everyone else's thinks. If that was the case, I probably be stuck driving some car I don't like just to be like everyone else.

alloyguitar

it's legal, i swear...
Mar 30, 2005
knoxville, tennessee

Those aren't exactly troy lee designs graphics, either. IMHO dealer installed graphics retain the 80's sports car "cool" that the pre 89's had, although I would never do it to my car.

-Devon Goodspeed