Videos of my supras lately (Post #46 has more video coverage)

Twin 1jz

Aug 7, 2007
San Juan
suprafanatic;916491 said:
i would like to see some pictures of them if you wouldnt mind :D some engine shots and so forth would be awsome!! great run btw!!

Here are some pictures. I added one of my Corolla with a twin turbo 1jz.

Attachments

• maiky street challenge_edited.jpg
    maiky street challenge_edited.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Supra burn out 2.jpg
    Supra burn out 2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 67
  • supra 12-14-05_edited.jpg
    supra 12-14-05_edited.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Corolla Fito Hi-Per copy_edited.jpg
    Corolla Fito Hi-Per copy_edited.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 76

Turbo Drifter

Dec 8, 2005
Surrey, BC Canada
Super inpressed with what you have done with the MKIII platform.

What do you run for supention on the black car it looks like it hooks hard!!!

What is the size and back space of the wheels front and rear? I am trying to figure out what will fit right now on my car. Tires on the back look like a 26x10.5 am I right?

Thanks and again great job,

Jeremy

Twin 1jz

Aug 7, 2007
San Juan
85?;926137 said:
Nice cars, so how do you like the twinturbo vs single driving.

I haven't done a 7mgt with twin turbos, but, the 1jz spools faster with the twin set up. Same thing should happen with the 7m.

Twin 1jz

Aug 7, 2007
San Juan
Turbo Drifter;926561 said:
Super inpressed with what you have done with the MKIII platform.

What do you run for supention on the black car it looks like it hooks hard!!!

What is the size and back space of the wheels front and rear? I am trying to figure out what will fit right now on my car. Tires on the back look like a 26x10.5 am I right?

Thanks and again great job,

Jeremy

It has a stock suspension. Rear wheel are 15 x 8 pro star with 5.5 backspacing. The front wheel is 3.5 and only comes with one size backspacing. Usually on the street I use it with the 93-98 non turbo wheels. I tried the car lately with apexi adjustable shocks and springs and feels steadier and hooks up basically the same.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
There's no way you're going to make me believe a 1jz has enough torque to pull the front wheels off the ground in your corolla............:3d_frown:

Twin 1jz

Aug 7, 2007
San Juan
suprahero;927156 said:
There's no way you're going to make me believe a 1jz has enough torque to pull the front wheels off the ground in your corolla............:3d_frown:

If it had a lot of torque, it would have spun the tires!!! jajaja

Turbo Drifter

Dec 8, 2005
Surrey, BC Canada
Twin 1jz;927150 said:
It has a stock suspension. Rear wheel are 15 x 8 pro star with 5.5 backspacing. The front wheel is 3.5 and only comes with one size backspacing. Usually on the street I use it with the 93-98 non turbo wheels. I tried the car lately with apexi adjustable shocks and springs and feels steadier and hooks up basically the same.

Hey,

Thanks a lot for the reply!! That helps out lots!!!

What size rear tire are you running by chance?

Look forward to seeing video of the Corolla some time, that looks crazy fast.

Jeremy

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Twin 1jz;913898 said:
Hi guys you can see my twin 1jz mkIII and a pass of my 7mgt mkIII against one another (my brother in law driving the blue 7mgte) on www.streetfire.net Just write in search "hiper" and the pass one against the other were it says "1er pase match" hope you guys enjoy it.

Nice job on the Supras! The rolla is pretty cool too :)

Turbo Drifter;926561 said:
Tires on the back look like a 26x10.5 am I right?

Jeremy

You can tell what size slicks he is running right down to the inch from pics? :rofl: Man, I must need glasses!
Again for your power Jeremy, the sawblades and a MT/10.5" slicks (also same size as MT/ET streets) would do you fine.

Duane