vid of my widebody supra

mytmk3

Oct 16, 2007
christchurch
just made for fun on my day off :)

[video=vimeo;38467397]http://vimeo.com/38467397[/video]

so now after watching that who can recommend a small hd video camera WITH good sound..... that doesn't cost heaps :)

Avicii

Nov 4, 2011
Next door
Bad ass car man i hope to get mine kind of like this, back bumper looks sick how its kind of raised in the rear unless thats just the stance and those rims are very nice mind telling what brand they are?

mytmk3

Oct 16, 2007
christchurch
cheers will look in to that camera.

its pretty jacked at the moment or is it the bomex pods giving the look I dunno the wheels are m...... rota gtr-d

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
All that work for a car with burgundy interior... :nono:

Just kidding man, looks pretty good, you gonna paint it all at some point, or stick with the panda look? Gonna have to look up the wheel specs again, those fronts look about perfect (IMO), but the rears poke out a bit much for my taste. Do you have tire sizes already listed somewhere? If so, I'll go find it. :)

mytmk3

Oct 16, 2007
christchurch
te72
All that work for a car with burgundy interior...

Just kidding man, looks pretty good, you gonna paint it all at some point, or stick with the panda look? Gonna have to look up the wheel specs again, those fronts look about perfect (IMO), but the rears poke out a bit much for my taste. Do you have tire sizes already listed somewhere? If so, I'll go find it.

p1816243_1.jpg

:) wheels are 18x12 +0 offset with 295/35/18's on the rear and 18x10+12 offset front with 265/35/18 yes I do plan to paint it to be honset it looks quite whory right now but money is tight so considering a shit back yard matte black spray over while I decide on what colour I actually want and can afford it (would probly mold the fenders at that stage too)

MKIIISupraGuy
Wheels look like mine because I have them... XXR 962's. Nice vid man and your car sounds a LOT like mine. Got a vid here of when I tested out the HD abilities of my Motorola Droid X2 phone, audio quality is pretty decent I think:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CTR...g09DMMQQhq_8c=

Thats actually pretty good for a phone mate but wouldnt want to strap it outside the car :)

and the wheels are rota gtr-d's or p45-r2 depending where you are form they do look similar but different offsets and sizes avalible such as the big boy 0 offset 12's I have :)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Nice picture man. When you put it THAT way... it's not so bad. :)

Found the wheel offsets in another thread, I think sticking with my original plan will work out quite nicely then...