Very serious Police Powertrip Video

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I've been a victum of being mistaken for something I was not myself. But let me say that this by no means leads me to believe that ALL cops are bad. Just as in any profession there will be bad eggs and those that do not belong in the position that they are in or take advantage of said position.

I cannot defend any of the actions I saw in this video by the police, nor can I honestly defend the actions of the victums. I wasn't there. Anyone who was not cannot truely say what is right and wrong regardless of how clearly it seem to be to them.

I have had cops truely help me as well, so I move on, thats all you can do, give each new person there own indavidual chance just as you expect them to give you. You may not get it, but all anyone can do is be better than those who are not giving the same decency deserved to all of us.

Life sucks, and isn't fair, anyone who tells you differently is selling something or in the process of ripping you off.

dumbo

Supramania Contributor
Jul 16, 2008
Albera, Too Far North
Yah we should just get rid of all cops...

Cops are people too, even though I think most don't see them as that. People are responsible for there own actions. It's just unfortunate that there protected by the badge more than the rest of us.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
were i live cops take your money when they pull you over search your car even with out your consint. They have a padge its the governement cant do much about it just live with it and try and avoid them there going to be everywere. Not all cops are bad most are corrupt though and still from people all day people that dont think these is true arn't living in the real world.....

x10secondzx2

I love you.
Nov 25, 2007
Viera, Florida
www.myspace.com
dubsupra209;1397519 said:
were i live cops take your money when they pull you over search your car even with out your consint. They have a padge its the governement cant do much about it just live with it and try and avoid them there going to be everywere. Not all cops are bad most are corrupt though and still from people all day people that dont think these is true arn't living in the real world.....

Did you go to school? I know I am no grade A grammar student but god damn your sentences made no sense.

kamikazemkiii

Mar 21, 2009
North Carolina
I agree that cops are people also and not all police are bad, but the ones that are misuse their power and i think some believe that they are above the law

dumbo

Supramania Contributor
Jul 16, 2008
Albera, Too Far North
kamikazemkiii;1397530 said:
I agree that cops are people also and not all police are bad, but the ones that are misuse their power and i think some believe that they are above the law

I would say there even with it, making them higher than the averge joe, IMO.

dubsupra, you from Mexico? I've heard some stories of police down there.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
judge%20dredd%20320x240.jpg

atlpd3147

kool member
Nov 26, 2005
Dacula,GA
Yes get rid off all the cops... hmm are you kidding? Police officers are needed in the world. If it weren't for police to help keep the order in society we would be really in a world of hurt.
Just imagine all those perps on american most wanted. Who do you think goes out there to apprehend all those killers and child molesters? Police officers that's who. Sure tips come in from regular citizens but dirt bags are arrested by police. Tell you what go put a 15 shot pistol on your hip and you and your closest friend go out to the toughest hood in your city and walk up to six scum bag dope boys and tell them to leave the corner cause you're sick and tired of their illegal drug activity. If you're able to survive that experience come back and tell me how the bottom of your stomach felt when you know that you might not live to see another day cause at anytime you could be killed by one of these punks. Hurry up I'll be here waiting for a full report. :)
By no means is every cop in america a class a person but as a whole they are what keeps the bad people in check so you and your family can sleep half way good at nite.
dumbo;1397472 said:
Yah we should just get rid of all cops...

Cops are people too, even though I think most don't see them as that. People are responsible for there own actions. It's just unfortunate that there protected by the badge more than the rest of us.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
dumbo;1397536 said:
I would say there even with it, making them higher than the averge joe, IMO.

dubsupra, you from Mexico? I've heard some stories of police down there.

haha no im from merced california.... :biglaugh:

atlpd3147

kool member
Nov 26, 2005
Dacula,GA
So where do you live? And can you provide a detailed story explaining your claim of a search without consent? is this something that has happened to you or is this a story told to you by a friend or family memeber. I would gladly help direct you to the local US district attorney to have charges filed against these officers that violated the 4th ammendment. Provided this did happen in america. :)
dubsupra209;1397519 said:

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
this video does strike anger im not sure how id react in this situation ive been in a similar situation with a cop before. I figured id just STFU and take it. I really wanted to rip the cops heart out and eat it.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
atlpd3147;1397555 said:
So where do you live? And can you provide a detailed story explaining your claim of a search without consent? is this something that has happened to you or is this a story told to you by a friend or family memeber. I would gladly help direct you to the local US district attorney to have charges filed against these officers that violated the 4th ammendment. Provided this did happen in america. :)

Actually i could probably find out the names its happened to me twice actually 1 time the office took my wallet and just gave me back my id. The other time i was handcuffed but my friend was driving and they took his 100 dollar bill and they said it was evidence unhandcuffed us and let us go..we when straight to the poilce station to file a complant. I am white and so were the cops so to me thats just being a dirty cop but then again not all cops are like that i have to good freinds that are sherrifs and there good people and uphold the law....Police are needed in are communities may not like them for variuos reasons but they are needed.... :aigo:

mecevans

Supramania Contributor
Jan 18, 2009
M-bay, cali
we have had a flood of rookie cops in my town since the older guys retired. all out of state guys and no nothing of the community. they are so hostile to everyone and have this same kind of mentality. the older cops were so cool and they never tripped over small shit. my family has lived in this town for over 100 years and in 6 months my uncle was tazzed in his own home, i was arrested for a license plate cover, my cousin received a ticket for crossing the street and not wearing a helmet in his own yard.

i would love to go down there and ask for one of the complaint forums!

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
mecevans;1397570 said:
we have had a flood of rookie cops in my town since the older guys retired. all out of state guys and no nothing of the community. they are so hostile to everyone and have this same kind of mentality. the older cops were so cool and they never tripped over small shit. my family has lived in this town for over 100 years and in 6 months my uncle was tazzed in his own home, i was arrested for a license plate cover, my cousin received a ticket for crossing the street and not wearing a helmet in his own yard.

i would love to go down there and ask for one of the complaint forums!

this is all in monteray...? I know we have had a lot of rookie cops that all they want to do is give u speeding tickets or just anything to pull you over its crazy espaically those bike cops....