VER IMPORTANT I AM BIDING ON THIS ITEM ON EBAY

bigal0043

Jun 29, 2005
Plattsburgh,NY
www.mk3supra.net
that its cool im bidding on it...

hahaha just kidding i wish you luck on the item be a steal if it stayed at $10

that would be cool if all the supra owners were in like a union and wouldnt out bid each other we could get stuff for real cheap

hottscennessey

DONT BE A BITCH!
Jun 3, 2005
Richmond, VA
bigal0043 said:
that would be cool if all the supra owners were in like a union and wouldnt out bid each other we could get stuff for real cheap

I agree.. but unfortunately it wouldn't work with supply and demand. They'd think the demand wasn't there and very quickly stop production.

Zach

ECUMaster USA
Apr 6, 2005
TX
Exactly.

You asking us not to bid is like asking them not to come out with new products for the supra. If you want cool stuff, you want us to bid on it. Asking us not to bid is probably the worst thing you could've done if you wanted the hood cheap.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That hood will probably go for at least $350.00. If not they won't sell it. It also cost $150.00 to ship. I doubt you can get it for less than $500.00. Is it worth that much to you? I hope you get it for ten dollars, but let's be realistic. I'm not going to bid on it, and I do wish you the best of luck...........lol

SupraJDS

Mar 31, 2006
--
I think it looks ugly, it will ruin the lines and flow of the car... so he can go for it.

Toyotaxtreamteam

Feb 26, 2006
Mass
lol was just an idea i don't really care if i get out bidded i am sure if i really want it i will keep biding until i hink its to high , i am sure they will have buy it nows down the road

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
toyotaxtream.......don't bid on it no more until right before it goes off of ebay. If you keep bidding on it now, you're just going to jack the price up with someone else bidding against you. What ever you are willing to spend on it, type that in as your max bid with like thirty seconds left. I've bought a couple of cars off of ebay and learned the hard way. Don't forget to factor in the amount of shipping when deciding how much you're willing to pay for it.........good luck.....................lol

Did that side trim work on your car? I hope it did...........lol

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Suprahero's right. I missed a great buy on an Acura last winter and that was with my best bid submitted literally 20 seconds before the end of the auction! Cut it as close as you can with your max bid to keep from driving the bids up.

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
ya i agree, it kills the lines of the car... the 2 lines down the hood are some of it's main features.... even the nose cone incorporates those lines... with this hood it doesn't match up to the nose and it just would look funny in my opinion.... now if it started and ended where the existing lines are but with vents, i might have been interested.

plus i saw this part litterally 6 mins after it was posted, so if wanted it, i would have bid anyways :icon_razz

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
Jeff Lange said:
Simply having large vents on a fibreglass hood doesn't mean it has style and actually looks good, so it's still bad in my book. ;)
lol, i just agreed w/ you saying it looked hiddeous, and it is just that, but it's very functional, all i'm sayin :)