Valley Caroooze

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Sunday August 24th 1:00 PM. Shine'm up. Thinking of doing the #7 loop and back down the #1 via Harrison for pics. Let's meet up in Abby at an establishment where they can accomodate parking for our cars. Any suggestions?
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

:)

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
I'm in as we already discussed. Red Robin in abbey. Its on South Fraser Way right by the mall. Lots of room for our cars so we can all park in a row and look snobby haha.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
JustinGotA1j;1098812 said:
I'm in as we already discussed. Red Robin in abbey. Its on South Fraser Way right by the mall. Lots of room for our cars so we can all park in a row and look snobby haha.

Good plan. Red Robin Abby sounds great. Waddup wiff da rest of u secret society types these days. Getting clique-ish are we? Come out of your little caves and get on it..Do the soap opera thing after the meet..lol..

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
GrimJack;1099219 said:
Maybe... midsummer and I'm awfully busy with the kids, family, mountain biking, river rafting, and trying to get some stuff on the Supra for SILV.

Ahaaa..

:icon_bigg

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
GrimJack;1099706 said:
Nah, nothing that interesting. I've got a shitload of stuff to put on the car, but the vast majority of it won't be done for Vegas... suspension bushings, digital dash, etc, etc.

Don't forget the standalone.

:icon_bigg

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
GrimJack;1101051 said:
Holy - do you have my house bugged or something? I think I've mentioned that to a grand total of maybe three people.

That won't happen until after SILV, though.

Bugged ..lol.. no just a good guess. Are you getting sick of those cheese ass wheels yet cause i'd like to buy them from you.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
By the way where the heck is UGS? Is the mother of all Supras finally ready yet? Don't tell me he's making a one off, cnc'd, nut sack stretching, ball polisher that can do the right, left or both at once when you shift into third..Remember D it's the seat time and you want it to feel good..

:icon_razz

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Well it's 12 noon Sunday and yeah, it's frickin facked out there. We'll call another meet soon. In the meantime I'm going fishing..lol..See you next time.