Vacuum line question!!!

turbowill3218

Jan 10, 2007
Hill AFB, UT
I have a vacuum line coming from my wastegate to a place near my coil pack. Then I have another line coming from my turbo and and going nowhere but its connected on the housing. I recently bought the car and trying to fix the mistakes. I was told there is a line thats supposed to go from the wastegate to the turbo housing but there are two separate lines. In the pic below is the line that actually comes from the wastegate and the circled part is where it ends up.
p507118_1.jpg

p507118_2.jpg

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
OMG you need to remove all coolant/vacuum lines and start over.
First of all, you don't want to reference your BOV vacuum off of the TB, you want to get it from the intake manifold.
Second of all, you DEFINITELY aren't going to be getting vaccuum from the ISCV, because coolant runs through there.

how true it is that 99% of the time the problem with MK3's isn't the car, it's the owner.

Good luck getting that back to how its supposed to be. I'd replumb the whole car if I were you...

turbowill3218

Jan 10, 2007
Hill AFB, UT
I want to but I need a better guide then that one on cygnus. I can't figure that one out. The previous owner also took out cruise control and the charcoal canister and now most of their stuff is just sitting around. This is a big headache.