Dec 22, 2009
Pa
p1743681_1.jpg

p1743681_2.jpg

Somthin a little different. Lemme know what you think

colpire

Dec 22, 2009
Pa
the mani is pretty strong. but the intercooler pipe and the dp to the exhaust should do some help. hopefully...lol

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Maybe make some sort of a bracket to go from the turbo to the body to hold it up some. Or from the mani to the block. Thats a lot of extended weight on the head studs.

Sir_2jza70

Sock puppet master
May 10, 2005
Canberra, Australia
I suggest a flex joint in the main pipe from the runners to the turbo, then a bracket from the turbo to the body. Some heat wrap/coating would be a good idea too, keeping the heat inside the manifold pre-turbo keeps the pressure up, which might be an issue on such a large manifold.

Its a similar setup to alot of single turbo V8 designs. Should work well.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
The only issues I would take with it are the location of the downpipe routing being RIGHT by the radiator (not the best place for some of the hottest temps under the hood, ya know?), and the lack of space for an air filter. Other than that, it's neat. :)

colpire

Dec 22, 2009
Pa
yea Im going to run just a screen for the turbo. At the placement its at It'll be hard for something to fly up into it.

And I am curious to see how they will do the dp. It should be interesting. It will definitely be a close fit.