Unusual idle raise, any ideas?

modmonster2008

mod crazy yo!
Sep 9, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
Hey guys, since i bought the car, i have been noticing this. On a regular day, I would start the car and let it warm up till about 700-800 rpm before i drive it, i would commute 20 miles to work everyday, and usually somewhere in the middle of driving at a stop when i throw the shifter in neutral, the rest position of the idle would be either at 1000-1100 rpm and it would slowly creep up to 1200 or so, and it would only return back to the 700rpm position after maybe 15 minutes more of driving. As best as i can explain it, it does not seem like a stuck throttle as it doesnt change whether i blip the throttle or not. I checked the codes, it has the regular flash pattern, no intake leaks (checked via throttle cleaner spray around intake manifold area), ignition timing is set correctly, what else could be causing it, anything would help, let me know guys, thank you!

modmonster2008

mod crazy yo!
Sep 9, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
I recently pulled an IACV from a gte supra and it does the same, no codes of any sort, i just know it makes that idle go up after getting gas usually. then sometimes when i start up the car when its warm, the idle bogs and seems like it wants to die out, its stumbling idle around 400-500rpm then when i press the gas it evens out after resting,