Ummmm WTF Did I Do?

DEFIANT 7M

101MM stroke of INSANITY!
Mar 30, 2005
Nashville/Miami
SF :icon_mad:

vBulletin Message

Allan"Defiant7M"Sterling, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

chevyeater

wastegate hose is pulled
Mar 30, 2005
Long Island, NY
Did you ever correct or disagree with one of the moderators? Some of them are real little bitches, more in the mk4 and general sections...

DEFIANT 7M

Mar 30, 2005
Nashville/Miami
chevyeater said:
Did you ever correct or disagree with one of the moderators? Some of them are real little bitches, more in the mk4 and general sections...
Nope...I really try to stay out of conflicts.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Fuck SF...i always end up arguing with a mk4 owner...just one or 2 actually but still...fuck them

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
iunno man its still show you as active....

DEFIANT_7M
N/A MADMAN
Last Activity: 10-08-2004 09:17 PM

chevyeater

wastegate hose is pulled
Mar 30, 2005
Long Island, NY
Yeah, even the SN he is talking about shows that he is still a "supraforums member"

Allan"Defiant7M"Sterling
SupraForums Member
Last Activity: Today 12:01 AM

Doesn't it usually say "banned" instead of member once someone is banned?

DEFIANT 7M

Mar 30, 2005
Nashville/Miami
chevyeater said:
Yeah, even the SN he is talking about shows that he is still a "supraforums member"

Allan"Defiant7M"Sterling
SupraForums Member
Last Activity: Today 12:01 AM

Doesn't it usually say "banned" instead of member once someone is banned?
I can see the new post but can't reply, post a new thread or even search.

B

Boostaddctn

Um... you havn't been banned bro, and the last mass IP ban we did was those ford guys, did ya happen to change your email on it latly? try clearing cookies... if not, then pm me via AIM @ BoostAddctn and i'll see what i can do... aight peace :chicken:

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
DEFIANT 7M said:
Little help...what's a dynamic IP?

First, an IP address is an address for your computer, on the internet, so information knows where to go, similar to a house address.

a static IP is an address that is manually assigned to a computer and is exactly that, static, it never changes, unless manually done so.

a Dynamic IP is one that changes everytime a connection is broken, and then re-made to the internet (ISP) generally used on dial up, a new ip is assigned everytime a user logs onto the internet

DEFIANT 7M

Mar 30, 2005
Nashville/Miami
Boostaddctn said:
Um... you havn't been banned bro, and the last mass IP ban we did was those ford guys, did ya happen to change your email on it latly? try clearing cookies... if not, then pm me via AIM @ BoostAddctn and i'll see what i can do... aight peace :chicken:
I did change my e-mail address. I cleared the cookies also.

DEFIANT 7M

Mar 30, 2005
Nashville/Miami
Justin said:
First, an IP address is an address for your computer, on the internet, so information knows where to go, similar to a house address.

a static IP is an address that is manually assigned to a computer and is exactly that, static, it never changes, unless manually done so.

a Dynamic IP is one that changes everytime a connection is broken, and then re-made to the internet (ISP) generally used on dial up, a new ip is assigned everytime a user logs onto the internet
I understand thanks :)