Ummm.. So this was kinda scary.

Mark3Supraholic

Zero State
Mar 31, 2005
California
Neon FTL? Ftl meaning... F*** That Lameasspieceofs***? At least it's a fun car to drive. Has got tiny balls, but at least they're there. Gives "drive it into the ground" a more profound meaning... I'm one of the few who actually did it :evil2:

NATAN666

yarrrrr
Apr 4, 2005
BC
user.dccnet.com
its a better daily driver than a supra... :| am i gonna get punked by this?

see the problem i have with daily driving a supra is you always wanna upgrade it/do major repairs and that usually consists of takign it off the road

Mark3Supraholic

Zero State
Mar 31, 2005
California
That's the exact reason why I got a daily driver. I did minor bolt ons to the Neon, but nothing major, while I search for a new motor to bring the old girl back up.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Mark3Supraholic said:
That's the exact reason why I got a daily driver. I did minor bolt ons to the Neon, but nothing major, while I search for a new motor to bring the old girl back up.

Same here, my baby stays parked beside my cousin's supra at his house (his=bhg, go figure, dumb ass mechanics didn't tighten the ARP's to 75lbs, prob 58 like factory) mine runs, just needs to have new studs placed into the head on the exhaust side to snug up the manifold, stockers are stripped. BTW, ne one know where to get new studs and nuts for this job?
Ne ways, i drive an Eclipse GT, it's for sale if ne one interested, mostly cosmetic mods, does have Injen RD intake, B&M adjustable short throw, and Injen SES exhaust.
Need a cheap car that i can buy outright to save more greenbacks to go towards my supra rebuild