Tx2k9

Dr Chill

4 hungry Supras
Nov 27, 2007
Mississippi
macjac69;1255111 said:
Anyone from the Jackson/Hattiesburg, MS area going?

I would be going , But I am too broke at the moment + I have to build my supra again , & My brothers .... YAY , Maybe next year , Or the next Supras invade Vegas .... Lets hope

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Everybody keeps putting it off till the next year, and then the next year.............

I don't even want to go this year, but I've told people that I would. None of my group from Bama or Mississippi are going and it's going to be a long boring trip. Hopefully my wife and I can meet up with Mike and at least have a two supra convoy.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
buckshotglass;1268216 said:
Count me out Jay... I've been too busy making glass candy to work on the car so it's not quite ready yet. I'm really hoping to have it ready for Tx2k12.

Yeah, I saw that Dave, but if making glass beads makes you happy then you really should sell me the car so I can get it back on the road. It can't be happy sitting in your garage all day everyday, never getting to be out on the freeway doing a hundred or raping some unsuspecting mustang...........this truly saddens me.

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
Hal is definitely going, he just isn't on here much. he has a new setup that he has been trying to tune.
jay, you can always convoy with jeff, thomas, jean, mariano, and andre from the new orleans area.
don't forget that you and vonda have a place to stay at my house if you wanna break up your trip a bit. i have garlic bread.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
garlic bread...........................:yumyum:

I think they're heading out wednesday morning Noah, and we don't plan on leaving here until wednesday evening. We don't know for certain yet though. We may end up staying at your house if you don't mind. I'll let you know when I know. See ya.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Hospital? You can't be cooking garlic bread right after getting out of the hospital.............can you?

JK, I'll be calling you soon. Thanks.
Mike, I'll call you also.