TX2K8 thread - $$$$ to the 7m in the 10's - Let the smack talk begin!

F&H Performance

Feb 23, 2006
Tampa
How did I miss all this shit talking wow, well anywho me Sean and Denny will be there like Sean said earlier and I'm not going to talk too much shit and ginx myself but the car is running great if I can get the drivetrain to hold up I'll def be running tens but I should've been in the tens by the time I get to tx I'm pretty close already. May the best man win.

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
F&H Performance said:
How did I miss all this shit talking wow, well anywho me Sean and Denny will be there like Sean said earlier and I'm not going to talk too much shit and ginx myself but the car is running great if I can get the drivetrain to hold up I'll def be running tens but I should've been in the tens by the time I get to tx I'm pretty close already. May the best man win.

HEY Bud, where have you been?? Maybe we can finally run this year! Park next to my RV again and we'll be doing some grillin and chillin.

SBM713

Apr 24, 2007
Georgia
wish i had the money to fund getting my car into the 10's lol well i guess thats what being a broke high school student that works 3 days a week gets you lol

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
I'm working out my last few issues. Don't have a track time, but ran it on the new G-Tech for the hell of it last night and did a 10.92 with wheelspin all the way through first and some of second. We'll see when I get to the track on a good cold night.

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
gixxer750 said:
I'm working out my last few issues. Don't have a track time, but ran it on the new G-Tech for the hell of it last night and did a 10.92 with wheelspin all the way through first and some of second. We'll see when I get to the track on a good cold night.

YES!! Let see some more 10's and hope the tx jinx does not make you run 12's!

F&H Performance

Feb 23, 2006
Tampa
Idn I just ran my car on a gtech and it went 9.90:sarcasm: .... In other news looks like it should be a good time this year my cars running strong now I just have to wait for my cusco diff and some new tires and I should be in great shape

2jzmk3

i am working on some stuff right now, victor knows what i am doing, that about it really, just tuning and setting up some new stuff. we are going to do some testing at the track at the end of the month

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I would do some real smack talking, but I have a 1jz in my car...........:biglaugh:

I'm more of a smack talk watcher.

F&H Performance

Feb 23, 2006
Tampa
2jzmk3 said:
i am working on some stuff right now, victor knows what i am doing, that about it really, just tuning and setting up some new stuff. we are going to do some testing at the track at the end of the month

You mean me and you are going to do testing correct? I'm ready you know the deal.

F&H Performance

Feb 23, 2006
Tampa
Dave I got you Rich too! For anyone else we will have them for sale at tx2k8 and on our website once its up and running hopefully next month.