turbonetics 60-1

just takes time
Dec 16, 2005
n.c.
i was wondering if anyone has installed a turbonetics turbo. the factory style water and oil lines and accuator dont mount up. what to do to fix this? im sure you can buy the accuator but the water and oil lines are the problem. can i buy flanges or do i have to make them?

C

cnewingham

didnt know there was an actuator on the 60-1. Are you sure it is water cooled too? most people have SS lines with -an fittings for return and feed lines. flanges can be bought fro ARZ here in the vendor section.

BJ91T

Aug 28, 2006
Baton Rouge LA
With the Turbonetics Bolt on series turbos you will need to make custom stainless braid water and oil lines, For that turbo I reccomend -8 water and -3 oil feed. I run the 62-1 myself. As for the actuator I got my bracket and dual port actuator from suprasport (its on their boss series bolt on options page) .

BJ

NewWestSupras

SoupLvr
Mar 1, 2006
White Rock
You can also speak to Jeff (Jtamulis). He sold me my Turbonetics 60-1 and I bought the oil and water lines from him as well. He is the man. An excellent resource for turbo stuff and a great person to do business with.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
NewWestSupras said:
You can also speak to Jeff (Jtamulis). He sold me my Turbonetics 60-1 and I bought the oil and water lines from him as well. He is the man. An excellent resource for turbo stuff and a great person to do business with.
I'll second this. He got me my fittings, the actuator bracket, the actuator... and he was awesome to deal with in the process.

I'm sorry I didn't buy the actual turbo from him, chances are I wouldn't have been scrambling around looking for all the extra bits because he would have warned me in advance.