turboboss

PHILLYSUPRA

serious
Jun 29, 2005
philly
anybody ever heard of turboboss.com. i know he has a front facing intake manifold ( that cost a lot btw) and i know that that he has fab'd a twin turbo exhaust manifold. anybody had any experience with him or his products.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I heard about them 3-4 years ago. I've seen their front facing intake mani, and I know they also make motor mounts. I've heard nothing positive OR negative about them, except about their prices.

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
I just recently bought a turbo from 'em. I know TD (owner) personally but have not done much business. The turbo seems good and he warranteed it for a year, but I've yet to use it. Call them directly if you can and talk to TD, tell him Elvis sent ya.

There were some issues a few years ago and a friend of ours (Kris) worked for 'em and there was a big fallout. Since that was kinda an employer/employee thang, I kinda wouldn't worry about it, tho I don't think they ever kissed and made up. Maybe Kris is out there lurking and can give you some more info (off the forums) or whatnot.

Kris, if U R out there, check on in... I emailed ya about 6 months ago and haven't heard back from you.... email me at g099521@yahoo.com

E