turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

supra2jz

Aug 3, 2009
los angeles
gaboonviper85;1505177 said:
no matter what turbo you run you will not gain power at all unless you upgrade electronics and fuel....instead all the turbo will do is cause you fuel cut....

We can't begin to help you untill you tell us exactly how you want the car to behave, is turbo lag an issue for you, how much money are you willing to spend, has your motor been built to handle your power goals, are you still on a stock headgasket, do you plan to run a piggyback or standalone efi computer, what are your horse power goals for the near future, what are your long term realistic goals, have you driven a car with 400hp before,

Dude come on....we are trying to help you but right now your question makes as much sense as this one: "is it further to Chicago or by bus?"

okay so let me tell you some facts about me i'm 16 years old and still in high school, so money is kinda an issue.

mecevans

Supramania Contributor
Jan 18, 2009
M-bay, cali
keep dreaming till you get a job bud. maintain your car in the meantime and dont wreck being an ass. sad truth but i went through it.

northsupra

Normally Insane
Mar 30, 2005
Norway
Read up on some of these http://www.supramania.com/forums/articles.php

Maintenance comes first, make sure the car is top notch before you mod it.

Since money is an issue for you i would say downpipe and a cat back.
It's a good gain in hp and spool since the original is restrictive as hell.

Shimming the wastegate and retorqueing the head.
But remember that the car is 20 years old!!!

Pushing it might break it and then your in the good old supra trap.
It empties your wallet like any hot girl would do. Choose your demon now :icon_bigg

And good luck i had mine for 6 years now i i cant part with it.

Kevin

7mgte -> 7mgte swap done.
Apr 20, 2009
Windsor Ontario Canada
supra2jz;1506382 said:
okay so let me tell you some facts about me i'm 16 years old and still in high school, so money is kinda an issue.

still doesnt tell us how much you are willing to spend. you need to plan this out man...

do u wanna spend 100 or $5000? U doing the work yourself? or u need a pro?

how much time u willing to take

it seems like you are not ready for this.. u should keep your car reliable and rnning well.. save up money, and plan things out to do things properly and take your time

Status
Not open for further replies.