Turbo XS Boost Controller

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Anyone have/had one of these? I'm not sure on the model # or anyting, but a fellow with an SRT4 offered it to me for $40, had it in is car for a month and the car hated it. Any input would be appreciated. :icon_bigg

Paradox

20G Boostin'
Apr 5, 2005
Canada, eh
www.pxi.ath.cx
the manual ones? thats what i have, not sure if its the same model tho, there is a few.

i've never had probs with mine for the past 2'ish years. i do however get a bit of boost spike from it unless its cranked just right

L

lanky189

I'm gonna move this...to general becuase it pertains to Supras...and therefore doesnt pertain to Off Topic...

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
we have a local guy running around with one of those w/ minimal problems for some time now. like above spikes are normal

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
that is what I run on my car .. I have installed dozens on my customers cars with zero problems serveral cars that run in the pro front wheel drive class (hotrod) run this boost controller it is a excellent choice .. their is one thing you need to be aware of is that they make serveral differet types of controllers
1. low cost low boost level controller ( good to about 15 lbs )
2. high performance boost controller ( good to 45 lbs given that your turbo will do it)3.dual stage boost controler (two stages... a high and low boost setting )
4.high performance dual stage (two stages with first stage over 15 lbs)