tuner..

bxiong17

Jan 21, 2008
Minnesota
i used to live in minnesota, but moved to green bay, wi.. after all my setting was gone, it cranks, but won't turn over.. it started with no problem when setting was still there..

bxiong17

Jan 21, 2008
Minnesota
anyone can give me a base map i can put in the neo to get it running.. starts up, but runs for 10 sec then stalls.. here's are the mods: stock motor with bolts on.. masterpower t70 turbo, 550cc injectors, walbro fuel pump, lexus afm, hks bov, god speed intercooler kit, and tial wastegate..

BryanDyer

Jun 13, 2012
Georgia
if it starts up for 10 seconds and then stalls you may want to check your afm or check for codes and see if the afm is causing a code

BryanDyer

Jun 13, 2012
Georgia
I can give you the numbers from my tune once you figure it out so you can atleast drive
idk how well your car will run on my tune though

bxiong17

Jan 21, 2008
Minnesota
was browsing on the neo and accidently initialized and clicked yes and this reset all my settings.. what air flow sensor type should it be? BryanDyer, give me your numbers and see if it would at least get it running so i can drive it to a shop to get it retuned. i didn't think toyota dealership offer tuning..

Another MkIII

Feb 22, 2009
Chicago
bxiong17;1943488 said:
what air flow sensor type should it be?
It should be a Karmen Vortex...the fact that you don't know this tells me you shouldn't be working on a modified car. And by working on, I do mean this:
bxiong17;1943488 said:
browsing on the neo and accidently initialized and clicked yes and this reset all my settings..
Don't screw with something you are so clueless about.
-AM3

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
bxiong17;1943488 said:
was browsing on the neo and accidently initialized and clicked yes and this reset all my settings.. what air flow sensor type should it be? BryanDyer, give me your numbers and see if it would at least get it running so i can drive it to a shop to get it retuned. i didn't think toyota dealership offer tuning..

Upon reinialtization this is how things should go:

Re-inilaize....
Step 1:Select VTEC control..(You will select OFF)

Step 2:Select EASY or PRO...(Select PRO)

Step 3:Select number of cylinders...(Enter 6)

Step 4:Select throttle sensor Characteristic, or "Thr".... ( Choose the arrow pointing to the right and up)

Step 5:Set the throttle CLOSED....(Don't touch the gas pedal, and push OK)

Step 6:Set the throttle OPEN......(While holding the throttle all the way to the floor, push OK)

Step 7:Select the air flow sensor.....(Choose KARMEN)

Step 8:Start the car to finalize the settings.

At this point the car should start and run. Get the car to a tuner for a proper setting before you drive it to much.