Toyota of N. America forces Toyo-DIY to.......

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
And in the case of the TSRM, it's available in a PDF that's much higher quality than the Cygnus version. Someone needs to do the same with the EPC, too. I suppose that means I should get off my lazy ass and do it. :D

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Other than on my thumbdrive? ;)

Someone who isn't packing for a cruise tomorrow will hopefully chime in with a download location. If you don't find a copy by the 20th, send me a PM and I'll get you a copy.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
So I downloaded every EPC webpage, but the programs I'm using can't figure out the links.

It says the domain for this link is outside the project parameters. YET, the pages are all downloaded. I'm confused...

dusthead

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERRRRR
Aug 10, 2009
New London, CT
well if the diagrams on the toyo-diy site are not found on the cygnus site...has anyone asked them to upload them all to rapidshare or something so that we can back it up and share it? like add them to cygnus?

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Kevin;1468335 said:

Stretch;1468348 said:
I would also like it please.
eric

What's the size limit of gmail attachments? if I can email, I will gladly. Otherwise, I'm not really sure how to host it. :dunno:

I could always burn it to a CD along with the TSRM I have in PDF format and ship it out super cheap. ;)

Drake69;1468354 said:
What's the size of it? I've got a Cygnus file I d/loaded from that site that was somewhere in the neighborhood of 201MB. Was supposed to be everything.

The EPC turned out to about 80MB or so. 200MB or so seems about right for everything on cygnus.

Kevin

7mgte -> 7mgte swap done.
Apr 20, 2009
Windsor Ontario Canada
fee
suprarx7nut;1468432 said:
What's the size limit of gmail attac
HTML:
[TABLE][PHP][/PHP][/TABLE]
hments? if I can email, I will gladly. Otherwise, I'm not really sure how to host it. :dunno:

I could always burn it to a CD along with the TSRM I have in PDF format and ship it out super cheap. ;)

The EPC turned out to about 80MB or so. 200MB or so seems about right for everything on cygnus.

I'll gladly pay a small fee for you to ship me a cd :)

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Ok cool, I'll grab some CD-R's from work today or tomorrow and burn a couple copies.

I'll post shipping costs and my nominal "fee". Really, just enough to get me off my ass and out to the post office ;)