Torrents

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
Mininova!! Jk. I use piratebay. It was always my last resort before bt died but its gotten better now that its one of the last places. Iso hunt is still around too. Btw idk if mods will be cool with this thread.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Not really that worried about it since this is where to talk about it. I mean this is the off topic thread area. I figure if they don't like it then it will be locked or deleted..... Plus I decided to not go with torrents. I found a damn good website thanks to my buddy up in NY. It's called Spotify. Literally any music you can think of is on it and it streams it. All free....No worries about breaking any laws, and being fined. I have been using it since about 2 minutes after starting this thread. Just never got a chance to come back and update it.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
If you're looking for music, I've heard good things about Spotify and Pandora.

As for torrenting in general, I'd be the world's biggest hypocrite if I weren't cool with this thread. :p I've used TPB for years without any real troubles. Nyaa works pretty well if you're looking for anime too.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
RiyadYar;1886680 said:
kat.ph has been doing the trick for me
Used to use them extensively, but pretty sure I caught a bug there once for some odd ass reason. Then again, shit happens sometimes.

Poodles;1887571 said:
Get into private trackers ;)
Are there any really worth it now that demonoid is gone?

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Yep, though it depends what you're looking for. Demonoid was an amazing source, was hoping it would be brought back by now...

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
91Supra313;1886506 said:
Not really that worried about it since this is where to talk about it. I mean this is the off topic thread area. I figure if they don't like it then it will be locked or deleted..... Plus I decided to not go with torrents. I found a damn good website thanks to my buddy up in NY. It's called Spotify. Literally any music you can think of is on it and it streams it. All free....No worries about breaking any laws, and being fined. I have been using it since about 2 minutes after starting this thread. Just never got a chance to come back and update it.

Grooveshark is better than both.