Topfeed injectors

The Doc

JZA70 twinpower
Aug 5, 2005
Netherlands
Guys, I really need your good advice for my 1jz project.
As some of you might know, I am building a projectcar, with the specially upgraded twinturbos from MDC Motorsports, and some other custom stuff, aiming at about 500+ rwhp@30psi, to stay on the save side. I might go endurance racing with this car, if it turns out to be reliable enough that is..

I bought the TTC Performance Fuel Rail from manictechracing.com and I have been thinking about the right / best topfeed injectors to use.
I decided to buy +/- 650cc ones, but haven't got a clue on what brand would be the most reliable to start with.

Could you guys help me out, maybe based on first hand experience with this kind of thing?

SirLoki

Aug 8, 2007
Fullerton
id go with Denso ..... denso not only makes the oem injectors for many automobile companies (toyota, subaru, mitsu etc..) but a majority of aftermarket companys also.... greddy has 720cc injectors and hks has 680cc injectors, both are made by denso.

Van Diesel