tired of the slack talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

#1StunnaVic

Mar 19, 2007
Bronx
Im tired of hearin people talk madd slack bout how supras is soft and all that shit and honda's nissans and rx7s clean up supras all day. one of my freinds today even had the nerve to tell me that they think the 1j is soft becuase his freind got 5 cars put on him by a worked 2nd gen rx7 against a stock 1j in a cress. R U FU*KIN STUPID!!!!!!!! ignorance just pisses me off soo much. y or how did supras ever earn such a bad rep. i can't understand for the life of me y ppl don't respect one of the greatest JDM supercars of its time yet the respect a honda civic with a stock motor and turbo strapped to it or a sentra with a stock motor and a turbo strapped to it. those are a bunch of economy cars. some one is gonna get knocked the Fu*k out if they disrespect my vehicle one more time. then ill clean em up in a race too.
i mean i understand if it was a 300zx or a Rx7 or corvette maybe even a mustang they were comparing it too. those are all high performance cars. but a civic and sentra. get the F outta here......

#1StunnaVic

Mar 19, 2007
Bronx
i care cuz i hate shit talkers. i dont go around talkin shit bout others cars. i dont like em and they dont interest me so i dont bother with them i hate it when people come out of their way just to talk shit about pplz cars. especially if they i got nuttin to back their shit up with

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
supras are heavy cars, if you turbo one of those 'economy cars', you'll probably get beat.

truth hurts

Mr.Cool

May 10, 2007
Florida
Overall beat the crap out of them (in a race that is) get it on video (if you can) and then hang out with knew people.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Step 1: calm down, Step 2: don't take it so personal, Step 3: stop complaining, it's your car, people have their own opinions, do what you want.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
<pssst> what language was the original post in?
english.gif

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
Think of it like this.
People will always talk shit about a man who is ahead. People would be jealous if you are good but not if you are fucked up.

Same with cars. The supra is one of the greatest jap sports cars ever made.
People talk shit about it because they are jealous.

And let them waste their time badmouthing our cars. All you have to do is hang with new friends and carry on with life.

Cheers,
Roy

85?

600hpFTW
Dec 21, 2005
Hawaii for 4years
Any car can be fast with money added into it. But some people don't look at it that way. As far as comparing a supra to a civic that is wrong. I would compare a civic to another economy car and that is it. I have two hondas and I love them both. But I understand what they were made for and that is good gas mileage and cheap insurance. But those who are simple minded think that all cars were designed and built the same. Find more people who know the difference and you won't have to hear simple minded peoples stupid logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.