This thread will only help one, fast person, I'd say.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
There were two of these, till I bought one...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ATI-Super-D...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c6697696b&vxp=mtr

And now there is one. Brand new, with a machining blemish on the countersunk holes- swirl marks. I had to look for awhile at the pics to even find them.
I can live with swirl marks, for a brand new ATI damper that costs half its typical selling price. May the fastest Paypaller win.

:icon_bigg

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Damn!
I just checked the listing 2.5 minutes ago, and it was still there.
Well, I hope it was somebody on here. If so- shout it out, so I know that posting an Ebay ad actually helped somebody.
: )

Edit- 2nd one sold at 6:02:49, eastern.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
CyFi6;1856662 said:
Thanks for making me blow 200 bucks!! :D:D

lmao!
That's what I was thinking when i saw the auction:
"Damnit, I have to get that."
Besides- if I didn't, what was I gonna spend that money on? I'da prolly just wasted it on food, mortgage or bills.
:)

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
ATI super damper. It replaces our 20+ yr old pulleys with something better.

50MustangDamper.jpg

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
CyFi6;1856699 said:
Do you know if this damper comes with the AC pulley? Also, I read somewhere that the crank bolt needs to be machined slightly, is this true?

Yes the crank bolt needs to be machined. Doesn't look like the AC pulley is on the damper in the pic but I might be wrong on that.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
The description says that it includes all three pulleys. The a/c(outer) pulley is removeable.

ForcedTorque;1856693 said:
It's regularly $400+.......and being sold by it's manufacturer on ebay for less. Let's hope this is not a sign of them discontinuing!

I don't think that they are. The auction also mentioned that they simply sell off any blems, rather than destroying them or remachining them, in order to pass a savings on.

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
OK I received my damper.... I cannot for the life of me figure out what is wrong with it. Literally, there is one SPECK on the entire unit where the black paint is chipped. Imagine dropping a quarter on the pulley and it making a tiny silver speck, that is all I can find wrong with it. ATI must be SUPER anal about their quality control.