This makes me sad..and not because of the body damage

barkz

Sep 14, 2010
Afghanistan
good inititave, bad judgement...and how he says new engine like 5 times? sketchy! i wonder what possessess people to ruin cars?

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
barkz;1664277 said:
good inititave, bad judgement...and how he says new engine like 5 times? sketchy! i wonder what possessess people to ruin cars?

Your answer is in one of the pictures :kloguck:

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
LOL @ the engine bay vs the exterior. Spends a buttload on paint and leaves the engine bay like a rats nest. Ugly paint, but still, had to be expensive.

I hope I never get behind that car in traffic. I don't like cleaning puke off my dashboard. The rear view of that thing is horrendous.

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
and i thought my mk 3 looked bad when i got rid of it. this thing looks like a really really really gay transformer. its transformer name would probabaly be soemthing like buster, or stu.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
500lbs of bondo to make that Auto GE Targa even less peppy. Rusty Coolant spray all over the front of the "new" motor. No battery... Love how the harness is just sitting on top of the alternator, very safe. Why is there an extra terminal connector attached to the alternator? Where is the duct tape, there has to be some in there somewhere.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I was wondering about the extra connector on the alternator as well... I hate to say it, but I almost like the arrangement (alignment) of the tail lights. At least, I've seen worse...