This is Funny

Mob

May 17, 2005
Dayton, Ohio
My best friend owns one actually. He pulled two cars on me, but if it makes a difference my car is currently an 88T Auto. The car was a farcry from healthy though (bhg etc.) and on less than stock boost. Redline's are "quick" for what they are, either way I vote that you'd be fine, let alone on a highway pull.

RedTurbo

Thank you, SM and CS.com!
Apr 3, 2005
Nashville,TN
Watch out for those "MK3"s! Makes me feel real good to finally hear the respect from different car enthusiasts.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
why dont you just race him and then tell us? what's a redline?

-shaeff

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth

doom26464

Research...research
Mar 31, 2005
Saskatoon SK, Canada
www.cardomain.com
I actually saw that awhile ago too. I browse the redline forums alot and am a member of cobaltSS.net. I have been intrested in selling the supra for a cobalt SS supercharged(uses the same engine and is desined simalr to the redline). In stock form the cobalt or redline will beat a supra( I have raced a cobalt SS already). though The turbo of the supra has more potential. Though Gm is relasing staged kits for the redline and cobalt this year so excpet to c some nasty ones out there that could run 13's.

MK3Racer89

May 11, 2005
holy shit that is the car i jsut raced a few nights ago :aigo: , i did not know what the hell it was, it was red and i thought it was a ponitac (dont think i spelled it right) or something but i beat him pretty bad. i think he was stock but not sure he was a dick tho :icon_conf .